The Student Room Group
Reply 1
thx pq!!

my offer is conditional...so lets say i confirmed my choice today..and have sent in my results slip weeks ago...when will I hear from UCAS again....??:p:
Reply 2
Out of curiousity, which JC were you from? :wink: Congrats on the Oxford offer BTW.
Reply 3
thx everyone...~~~=]
to knogle~~hCjC...hahaz...hope i got enough money to come UK in the 1st place~~~
Reply 4
maxxam
thx everyone...~~~=]
to knogle~~hCjC...hahaz...hope i got enough money to come UK in the 1st place~~~

Good luck. :smile: I'm sure you're applying for some scholarships.. right?
Reply 5
Knogle
Good luck. :smile: I'm sure you're applying for some scholarships.. right?

hahaz...well,....actually...no~~~~not applying for any...not interested in the scholarship awarding bodies~~~hahaz...tts why people think that im crazy~~~:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 6
maxxam
hahaz...well,....actually...no~~~~not applying for any...not interested in the scholarship awarding bodies~~~hahaz...tts why people think that im crazy~~~:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Then you're obviously a loaded guy. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Knogle
Then you're obviously a loaded guy. :biggrin:

trust me...I'm not~~~~:cool:
Reply 8
Well then, if you're not loaded, how do you plan on paying all those tens of thousands of pounds? lol.

I guess you can't take out a student loan to pay tuition off like UK/EU students.
Reply 9
sad to say....my family is busy borrowing money from friends and relatives...my father has several good friends in UK who are willing to sponsor me...so hopefully I can come by oct~~~=]
Reply 10
maxxam
sad to say....my family is busy borrowing money from friends and relatives...my father has several good friends in UK who are willing to sponsor me...so hopefully I can come by oct~~~=]

Well good luck then. Oxford will be a blast I'm sure. =)

Latest

Trending

Trending