The Student Room Group

A guy is leaving me on delivered. What does that mean?

So basically this guy and I have been chatting for a while and he is usually very fast at replying. Today he’s been online, seen my stories but hasn’t replied to me. What does that mean?
Could just be busy or tired. I understand ur stress tho. Give it a day or two and see how it goes
Reply 2
Original post by porridgelover
Today he’s been online, seen my stories but hasn’t replied to me. What does that mean?

What does he need to reply to, was there anything urgent?

If not, you are overthinking this; it's been a few hours and some random guy you barely know is living his own life in which you aren't always a priority. Have you actually been 'chatting' or just messaging, because it can get boring when it's an online connection and not real life.
Reply 3
Original post by porridgelover
So basically this guy and I have been chatting for a while and he is usually very fast at replying. Today he’s been online, seen my stories but hasn’t replied to me. What does that mean?

If he has sense, he finds communicating on social media tedious and would much rather speak to you in person.

Call him and arrange the date.
Reply 4
Original post by Rakas21
If he has sense, he finds communicating on social media tedious and would much rather speak to you in person.

Call him and arrange the date.

I’m so nervous about actually meeting up with him lol but I’ll definitely ask!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending