Turn on thread page Beta

Very First Kiss: Survey watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How did your very first kiss happen?
    I am a boy, and I initiated it
    14.08%
    I am a girl, and I initiated it
    15.88%
    I am a boy, and I was initiated upon
    26.71%
    I am a girl, and I was initiated upon
    43.32%

I am interested to know whether most people's very first kisses were initiated by the boy or the girl, and your participation in this survey would most appreciated.

And I mean proper kiss, like when you were old enough to feel things about stuff...you know! (And I'll rep anyone who can tell me what TV series reference is in that sentence...)

ReputationRep:
    well my very first (non-relative) kiss was when i was five and HE kissed ME and it was icky

but my first proper proper kiss was when i was 14, and to be honest i'd find it kind of hard to say who initiated it; i mean, i guess he actually went in for the kill but prior to that i had been kind of kissing his neck/earlobes etc. so the lipkissing was started by him but we were both involved in the process if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    I initiated it..., so girl

ReputationRep:
    He initiated it.

ReputationRep:
    I initiated it i think. i was like 14, and alot more forward than i am now, or than i was during the relationship i guess. lol

ReputationRep:
    He was drunk and I leapt on him and took advantage.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was during a game of spin the bottle, so I guess that he initiated it really.

ReputationRep:
    Think we both initiated it though, tricky question. Mine was when i was 14 in the woods sometime after midnight lol. Well, the first kiss i count anyway. Spin the bottle and all those games just dont count in my opinion!!

ReputationRep:
    my first party, rly nice girl, love her to bits, still friends now.

very, VERY drunk and 14 = my first, second, third and fourth kisses. heh. good times. i had to stop it going further :eek: she was too drunk

ReputationRep:
    what if both initiated it? as in a mutual agreement?

ReputationRep:
    mine was when i was 17 and me and some friends were all drunk in the park near college and my mate got on top of me and started kissing me :eek:
    i didnt think my first kiss would be with a girl but i dont mind

(Original post by technik)
    what if both initiated it? as in a mutual agreement?
    That never happens. There is always someone who either asks the question first, or makes the first move.

If it was truly, however imaginably, mutual, then don't vote! You'll destroy the statistical validity of such a delicate social investigation. Same goes for all you spin-the-bottlers as well. Let's not complicate things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    mine was when i was 17 and me and some friends were all drunk in the park near college and my mate got on top of me and started kissing me :eek:
    i didnt think my first kiss would be with a girl but i dont mind
    ^o)

nice

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worzo)
    I am interested to know whether most people's very first kisses were initiated by the boy or the girl, and your participation in this survey would most appreciated. And I mean proper kiss, like when you were old enough to feel things about stuff...you know! (And I'll rep anyone who can tell me what TV series reference is in that sentence...)
    Lol, the results of this poll just doesn't add up :p: Goes to show, lies lies and statistics. As for me, I'd say the girl I first kissed initiated it, but then I could imagine her saying the same. We just sort of kissed... Gives everyone a :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Unless 'I'd still really like to kiss you' can constitute 'initiation', I am tempted to say that the tentative 'first move' was altogether my own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worzo)
    And I mean proper kiss, like when you were old enough to feel things about stuff...you know! (And I'll rep anyone who can tell me what TV series reference is in that sentence...)
    Futurama?

ReputationRep:
    I initiated it…probably due to lack of patience…damn you shy boys **shakes fist**

ReputationRep:
    She made first move

ReputationRep:
    He pulled me into his parents bedroom - bit of an overly romantic/sexual approach if im honest given we were 9!!!!

ReputationRep:
    he initiated it and I was quite reluctant, afraid I wasn't gonna be good since it was my first ever kiss

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.