The Student Room Group

Very First Kiss: Survey

Poll

How did your very first kiss happen?

I am interested to know whether most people's very first kisses were initiated by the boy or the girl, and your participation in this survey would most appreciated.

And I mean proper kiss, like when you were old enough to feel things about stuff...you know! (And I'll rep anyone who can tell me what TV series reference is in that sentence...)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
well my very first (non-relative) kiss was when i was five and HE kissed ME and it was icky :tongue:

but my first proper proper kiss was when i was 14, and to be honest i'd find it kind of hard to say who initiated it; i mean, i guess he actually went in for the kill but prior to that i had been kind of kissing his neck/earlobes etc. so the lipkissing was started by him but we were both involved in the process if that makes sense
Reply 2
I initiated it..., so girl
Reply 3
He initiated it.
I initiated it i think. i was like 14, and alot more forward than i am now, or than i was during the relationship i guess. lol
Reply 5
He was drunk and I leapt on him and took advantage.
Reply 6
Mine was during a game of spin the bottle, so I guess that he initiated it really.
Think we both initiated it though, tricky question. Mine was when i was 14 in the woods sometime after midnight lol. Well, the first kiss i count anyway. Spin the bottle and all those games just dont count in my opinion!!
Reply 8
my first party, rly nice girl, love her to bits, still friends now.

very, VERY drunk and 14 = my first, second, third and fourth kisses. heh. good times. i had to stop it going further :eek: she was too drunk
Reply 9
what if both initiated it? as in a mutual agreement? :biggrin:
Reply 10
mine was when i was 17 and me and some friends were all drunk in the park near college and my mate got on top of me and started kissing me :eek:
i didnt think my first kiss would be with a girl but i dont mind :wink:
Reply 11
technik
what if both initiated it? as in a mutual agreement? :biggrin:

That never happens. There is always someone who either asks the question first, or makes the first move.

If it was truly, however imaginably, mutual, then don't vote! You'll destroy the statistical validity of such a delicate social investigation. Same goes for all you spin-the-bottlers as well. Let's not complicate things.
Reply 12
Sheen
mine was when i was 17 and me and some friends were all drunk in the park near college and my mate got on top of me and started kissing me :eek:
i didnt think my first kiss would be with a girl but i dont mind :wink:

^o)

nice

:wink:
:cool:
Reply 13
Worzo
I am interested to know whether most people's very first kisses were initiated by the boy or the girl, and your participation in this survey would most appreciated. And I mean proper kiss, like when you were old enough to feel things about stuff...you know! (And I'll rep anyone who can tell me what TV series reference is in that sentence...)
Lol, the results of this poll just doesn't add up :p: Goes to show, lies lies and statistics. As for me, I'd say the girl I first kissed initiated it, but then I could imagine her saying the same. We just sort of kissed... Gives everyone a :hugs:
Reply 14
Unless 'I'd still really like to kiss you' can constitute 'initiation', I am tempted to say that the tentative 'first move' was altogether my own.
Reply 15
Worzo
And I mean proper kiss, like when you were old enough to feel things about stuff...you know! (And I'll rep anyone who can tell me what TV series reference is in that sentence...)

Futurama?
I initiated it…probably due to lack of patience…damn you shy boys **shakes fist**
Reply 17
She made first move :smile:
He pulled me into his parents bedroom - bit of an overly romantic/sexual approach if im honest given we were 9!!!!
he initiated it and I was quite reluctant, afraid I wasn't gonna be good since it was my first ever kiss

Latest

Trending

Trending