The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well everyone is a virgin at one point!! If no one has sex with the virgins then the population no. will suddenly decrease! lmao
Reply 2
what? where did u hear that from?
I dont really mind and its no big deal to me
Reply 3
Hey girl. Read my thread on guy preferences...they got a lot to say. :smile:
Reply 4
Im mainly talking about one night stands etc guys seem to be put off by virgins and prefere a girl with experience.
Reply 5
Well why would you want to lose your virginity on a one-night-stand. If a guy is just looking for sex and turns down a virgin...I hope he is thinking "gee golly... I don't want her to regret her first time...that's just not right." :smile:
Reply 6
keenya2006
Well why would you want to lose your virginity on a one-night-stand. If a guy is just looking for sex and turns down a virgin...I hope he is thinking "gee golly... I don't want her to regret her first time...that's just not right." :smile:

If he's a decent guy, yes. If he's not, then it's probably because he thinks she won't be any good.

In a relationship, it'd probably be less of an issue.
Reply 7
That's true.
Reply 8
yeah i agree with helenia
Reply 9
i dont see why its a big deal! as already said everyone has a firs time. and to be honest from a guys point of view you have to b careful, safe, thoughtful and understanding of the girl. (as always however if its her firs time i think this is very very important becos of course u want them to hav a reali gd experience!)
According to what my friends have said about their experiences wth girls, when a girl looses her virginity it can be messy because they let out fluid when this membrane breaks or smthin.......noo idea lol
I can tell u bout guys tho :P awkwrd to strt off wth, maybe virgins arent the best in that situation.
Reply 11
If anything i thought guys were supposed to prefer virgins.. :confused:

regards
--marty
Reply 12
it could be if its a 1 night stand they want something easy - they dont wana have to be sensitive etc n careful - not in the 1 night stand nature is it!? excitement etc. and if its more than a 1 night stand could be cos they care about u and worry about hurting/not right time etc. ive never heard of this before tho.
That's funny, because back in the USA (in high school), I remember "virgins" as being the top target for us guys. If you nailed a virgin, you did a great thing. :smile:

We guys know that taking a girl's virginity will forever change that girl's life - regardless of if there are negative emotions thereafter or positive emotions - we know we will not be forgotten.
Reply 14
I know Marty...that's what I thought...maybe it's just a British thing :rolleyes:
keenya2006
I know Marty...that's what I thought...maybe it's just a British thing :rolleyes:

Just asking, but why are you on a UK forum? :smile:
Reply 16
Eugh...people get all territorial lol I was considering Birmingham uni for a while...and I was drawn into this room I guess :rolleyes:
Reply 17
xavier2k3
If anything i thought guys were supposed to prefer virgins.. :confused:

regards
--marty

Yeah same ...

It doesn't bother me either way really but i would like my first time to be with a virgin ... the chances of that are becoming increasingly unlikely though :rolleyes:
Reply 18
I guess I prefer virgins. Am I not normal now? lol <.<
Reply 19
if im gona hav sex wiv them for sum strange reason i tend to reali care bout them (hm y cld tha b) lol so id b caring n understanding. wld b rude and irresopsible (excuse spelling) not to!

Latest

Trending

Trending