The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Waiting on offers from Oxford, KCL, Imperial and LSE, got an offer from UCL already.
Ive just sent my application off a week ago, but my choices im waiting for are coventry, loughborough, sussex, oxford brokes and leeds! :smile:
Reply 182
DONT DESPAIR or assume you havnt got a place - many Universities wait until the January deadline and then consider all applications at once.
Reply 183
I only sent my application on Wednesday, but I've had one offer which has made me impatient!
Waiting for Sheffield, Bristol, Manchester and Edinburgh (but Edinburgh are known for waiting until after January deadline)
Reply 184
Original post by Kalliope
Just Exeter here. Not too fussed (they're my fourth or fifth choice) but it would be nice to hear nonetheless :colondollar:

omg exeter is your 4th choice?! where else have you applied? i thought exeter was really good?
All of them :laugh:
Original post by lilGem
QUB :sad:

2 months 2 days and not even an acknowledgement :unimpressed:

What are your subjects and predicted grades?:smile: What did you get in your GCSEs? I wanna go to QUB.:smile:
Reply 187
Original post by Ilovebiology
What are your subjects and predicted grades?:smile: What did you get in your GCSEs? I wanna go to QUB.:smile:

I'm a third year:

A2 human biology, economics, history , general studies (predicted AAAB)
AS chemistry psychology (taking this year predicted AB)
GCSEs: 3A 9B

biology too? :smile:

forgot to mention in earlier posts I have 4 offers- see sig :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ThePP
omg exeter is your 4th choice?! where else have you applied? i thought exeter was really good?

Exeter is really good :smile: I've also applied to Cambridge, Leeds, York and Leicester (in my signature). I prefer the courses at those four and I'm also a Northerner at heart so Leeds and York edge it over Exeter location-wise :tongue: And Leicester will be my insurance because they've offered AAB whereas Exeter is likely to ask for A*AA. But yes, Exeter is a fantastic Uni and I really liked it on the Open Day.
Original post by Starlight0208
Imperial it's my last one I'm waiting on!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
What GCSEs and Alevel predictions did you get? Hope you dont mind me asking! Its just I want to apply to imperial and need ideas of what other applicants grades are like :P
Original post by lilGem
I'm a third year:

A2 human biology, economics, history , general studies (predicted AAAB)
AS chemistry psychology (taking this year predicted AB)
GCSEs: 3A 9B

biology too? :smile:
Well done :smile: Thanks for saying! Yea I would love to study Biology or Biochemistry...Just need good AS grades etc..:frown:
Reply 191
Well done :smile: Thanks for saying! Yea I would love to study Biology or Biochemistry...Just need good AS grades etc..:frown:

It's okay :h:

my AS grades were BBBB being only a few ums off of As

Good luck! :h:
Original post by lilGem
It's okay :h:

my AS grades were BBBB being only a few ums off of As

Good luck! :h:
Reply 193
All of mine since my application was only finished last thing on Friday :s-smilie:. Still, it's nice to know I'll be on Track soon and the horrible waiting can begin.

Southampton
Bristol
Reading
Exeter
Oxford Brookes

All Archaeology, except Brookes which is History.
Reply 194

Join us on the biology applicants thread :h:
Original post by lilGem
Join us on the biology applicants thread :h:

Where do I find it? :P
Reply 196
Where do I find it? :P

There's a link in my sig, if not just use the search bar and type in "biology/ biological sciences applicants" :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by Kalliope
Exeter is really good :smile: I've also applied to Cambridge, Leeds, York and Leicester (in my signature). I prefer the courses at those four and I'm also a Northerner at heart so Leeds and York edge it over Exeter location-wise :tongue: And Leicester will be my insurance because they've offered AAB whereas Exeter is likely to ask for A*AA. But yes, Exeter is a fantastic Uni and I really liked it on the Open Day.

Oh right I seee, well good luck with all that :smile:
Reply 198
UCL and KCL :s-smilie: Got offers for Biotechnology and Chemistry at Greenwich and an Interview for Biochemistry at Kent....Really want Kings though :s-smilie:
I'm still waiting on three choices Warwick, York (my dream university) and Lancaster.

Latest

Trending

Trending