The Student Room Group

Student support arrangements

What should I choose in the student support arrangements section? I am from the EU, so I've chosen fee code 2, but I am confused about the second section. I'm applying for Scotland universities only, if that matters.
Original post by gabriel.cristian
What should I choose in the student support arrangements section? I am from the EU, so I've chosen fee code 2, but I am confused about the second section. I'm applying for Scotland universities only, if that matters.

WHen you click on the "list" button for that box what options are you given?
There are many, many options. "Aberdeen", "Aberdeenshire" and so on. More than a hundred option from what I see, and the only relevant one I can find is the "EU Team". Still, I want to be sure of this.
There are many, many options. "Aberdeen", "Aberdeenshire" and so on. More than a hundred option from what I see, and the only relevant one I can find is the "EU Team". Still, I want to be sure of this.

Is there an option for SAAS? I'm not 100% certain but I think the "EU team" option is only relevent if you're applying to english universities - for scottish universities the tuition fees for EU students is paid and managed by SAAS.

Don't worry too much though - universities know that applicants don't get given very much guidance from UCAS in filling out this section - so long as you've got the right code in the first box and you apply to SAAS for a tuition loan then it should all be fine :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh, found it. I was looking for "SAAS", now I've seen that there is a "Student AA Scotland" option. I guess that's it. Thank you very much for your replies!
Oh, found it. I was looking for "SAAS", now I've seen that there is a "Student AA Scotland" option. I guess that's it. Thank you very much for your replies!

That'll be the one! looks like UCAS have tried to make it less confusing (by mentioning Scotland instead of just SAAS) but managed to make it more confsing to anyone familiar with the old systems!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending