The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mespannerhanz

People with geography offers which colleges?

I've one from Trinity Hall, and I know people have offers from Downing and Fitz.
Fitz History offer I am astounded and shock! Praises be given to God :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by mimx
Quirky little mature college. :tongue: My application/interview was good (I thought) so maybe it is the couple year gap.

So W, St. E's, HH or CH? Assuming you are male :tongue:
Reply 143
Original post by Guanpeng Lv
Come Sidney Sussex Wake up :biggrin:

Did anyone get a mail/email from Sidney? Still waiting :frown:
Reply 144
Original post by jamzzster
Ahhhh I'm absolutely bricking it!!! I may just put my hand through the mail box to grab the post of the postman quicker :colone:
Anyone else applied for architecture at Kings???

If you woof like a dog, it'll seem less weird. (Please don't take that out of context...)

Original post by Allahu Akbar
Good luck bro :smile:
Let me know when you find out. I've been cast overboard by them for physical natsci :frown:
Out of interest, does anyone know if you can tell, from your pool letter, if you've been auto pooled or like pooled with recommendation?

Well done everyone with offers though, I guess I'm lucky I still have a chance to join you!

Pretty sure you can't - it doesn't seem like the kind of thing they'd give away on a letter. Afraid you just have to wait and see...
Reply 145
Original post by ss06
Not for medicine, but an offer from Glasgow for Biomedical Engineering

oh okay yeah I only have an offer for Biomed at Queen Mary's.. but I don't think I'll take it if I don't get medicine this year
Original post by Silverland
Not all the witty thread titles in the world can abate a storm when it chooses to rain.
I talk of ambition as a scholar's parrot may talk Greek, having learnt it but not truly understanding the conditioning it has had; Blind to the words and letters that form from as clouded clues its mouth.

It seems the river of life for me flows in another direction. A far more hazy one with many more an obstacle.
I like to think I was able to make this thread and leave an impression on it, as I need not come back to it any longer.

It has been an enjoyable journey, but the bitter taste is less as much bitter than burned. Having been rejected previously, I thought this would hurt the less, but in hindsight I realise that was rather foolish of me. The first cut is the deepest, but the second hurts more as it is acting on a wound itself.

Best of luck all who will be at Cam. You are the true, true winners.

This is an injustice in my opinion. Nobody is a winner or a loser yet - you will achieve greatness and become a champion in your own right. I shall miss you.
Original post by The Polymath
:frown: I wish I knew my scores so that I could have some closure at least

Will you request feedback soon?
Not all the witty thread titles in the world can abate a storm when it chooses to rain.
I talk of ambition as a scholar's parrot may talk Greek, having learnt it but not truly understanding the conditioning it has had; Blind to the words and letters that form from as clouded clues its mouth.

It seems the river of life for me flows in another direction. A far more hazy one with many more an obstacle.
I like to think I was able to make this thread and leave an impression on it, as I need not come back to it any longer.

It has been an enjoyable journey, but the bitter taste is less as much bitter than burned. Having been rejected previously, I thought this would hurt the less, but in hindsight I realise that was rather foolish of me. The first cut is the deepest, but the second hurts more as it is acting on a wound itself.

Did you have that prepared?
Reply 149
Will Cambridge mail students tomorrow? Considering its a Saturday :/
Reply 150
Has anyone received a 2 grade offer for NatSci?
Reply 151
Original post by SimonAmsterdam
Congrats! Conditions?

A*AA, plus 1,1 in STEP
I wasn't even pooled (Churchill) for Natural Sciences physical.
but my UMS was well above the thing.
Reply 153
Original post by jaychang
Did anyone get a mail/email from Sidney? Still waiting :frown:

waiting....i wonder if they plan to send it today
Reply 154
Original post by trisha.b
Will Cambridge mail students tomorrow? Considering its a Saturday :/

You can ask for your decision to be emailed on the 8th or 9th, I think. Until then you have to wait :s-smilie:

I'm very sorry to hear that, if someone deserved a place that was you... Cambridge isn't the only University, there are many others that are also very good. Just remember that everything happens for a reason..
Reply 156
Are there any UK applicants with an offer for CompSci?? :confused:

Original post by Lord of the Flies

And congratulations!!!! :smile:
Unfortunately I won't be dining with you in Pembroke though :frown:
oooommmmggggggg i got an offer for medicine !!!!!!! i cant stop jumping around!!!!!
Reply 158
International med applicant for Pembroke, rejected. (Just sent them an email.)

After the agony of the past few days, little surprise I'm too tired to beat myself up now.
Original post by Oromis263
Unconditional.

Current emotions:

Congrats and that was hilarious! :rofl:

:party2:

Latest

Trending

Trending