The Student Room Group

How do i memorise this load of ****???????

I have made flash cards and broken it down to just 2-4 relevant psychologists per topic.

Now how on earth do I memorise it!

I have just been reading it over and over and closing my eyes and saying it again and again. Any better technique? The exam is on the 10th.

I haven't even looked at past papers yet but I did a mock and I got bang on 80% with little revision. Do you think 2-3 past papers will suffice? I think I will maybe just look at the paper and mark scheme and write down things if I wouldn't have got them.

I really don't have the time to be revising for psychology since I have prioritised all 3 of my other subjects >_<
Original post by letsbehonest
I have made flash cards and broken it down to just 2-4 relevant psychologists per topic.

Now how on earth do I memorise it!

I have just been reading it over and over and closing my eyes and saying it again and again. Any better technique? The exam is on the 10th.

I haven't even looked at past papers yet but I did a mock and I got bang on 80% with little revision. Do you think 2-3 past papers will suffice? I think I will maybe just look at the paper and mark scheme and write down things if I wouldn't have got them.

I really don't have the time to be revising for psychology since I have prioritised all 3 of my other subjects >_<

I usually get someone else to quiz me if i'm really stuck. Them telling me off for getting an answer wrong repeatedly usually causes information to stick in my head.
In my opinion, you should do all the past papers that you can afford to do time wise. It's the best way of revising.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending