The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh god dont be so desperate
Asian as in Oriental is quite popular, but Asian as in Middle-Eastern less so. Perhaps its due to a culture thing, If she doesn't wear western clothing/has significant ties with religion/has a scary dad it doesn't scream romance.
Reply 3
Original post by kirsty12345
oh god dont be so desperate

didnt realise i sounded desperate - its a valid question thats what this site is here for to answer questions and get opinions - dont waste ur time replying to my messsage if you dont like it
Original post by ase879
didnt realise i sounded desperate - its a valid question thats what this site is here for to answer questions and get opinions - dont waste ur time replying to my messsage if you dont like it

asking whether people find you attractive is love , it reeks of insecurity and your kinda asking to get negative comments, be confident in yourself
Reply 5
Original post by ase879

yeh its pretty common for white guys to like asian girls of all kinds
Original post by ase879

I was wondering are there any white guys who think asian girls are attractive to them? :colondollar:

Haven't you heard of the whole Asian fetish thing? Asians (especially East Asians) are viewed as 'exotic' and are overly sexualised in popular culture.

There's a reason why Austin Powers had a threesome with a pair of Japanese twins.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Try Rekorderlig
Asian as in Oriental is quite popular, but Asian as in Middle-Eastern less so. Perhaps its due to a culture thing, If she doesn't wear western clothing/has significant ties with religion/has a scary dad it doesn't scream romance.

yeah i get what ur saying but thats a stereotypical view of asian girls but i agree there are a lot of scary asian dads :P- i dont wear indian clothing im not particularly religious and i dont have a scary dad thank god but sum of my m8s have :O
Skin colour becomes irrelevant when you are attractive.

I know plenty of people attracted to Asian girls.
Reply 9
Original post by kirsty12345
asking whether people find you attractive is love , it reeks of insecurity and your kinda asking to get negative comments, be confident in yourself

I dont care whether people find me attractive or not im just askin whether white guys think asian girls are attractive to them - i am confident i love my colour and am proud of bein called exotic :wink: every1 is entitled to their opinion negative or positive
Reply 10
Original post by eeeeeh
yeh its pretty common for white guys to like asian girls of all kinds

thats good to know thanks for replying :smile:
Reply 11
im indian and white girls love me, so it depends, are you hot though? do you even lift?
Reply 12
Original post by Historicity
Skin colour becomes irrelevant when you are attractive.

I know plenty of people attracted to Asian girls.

yeah i agree with you there just wanted to know if skin colour affects some people out there - im not just interested in asian guys cos im asian - a lot of my m8s who are asian just stick with their own kind - i dont get why tho
Reply 13
Original post by perfect.skin
Haven't you heard of the whole Asian fetish thing? Asians (especially East Asians) are viewed as 'exotic' and are overly sexualised in popular culture.

There's a reason why Austin Powers had a threesome with a pair of Japanese twins.

I know the japanese and chinese are hot :biggrin: i have never heard of the whole asian fetish thing to be honest
Reply 14
Depends how hairy you are.

Seriously though, if you're attractive then white guys will find you attractive.
Reply 15
Original post by TheRebel
im indian and white girls love me, so it depends, are you hot though? do you even lift?[/QU

what do you mean by do you even lift?
I am a German guy and i always see Asians like catlike woman.. extremely sexy !!!
Reply 17
Original post by edwinemanuelposse
I am a German guy and i always see Asians like catlike woman.. extremely sexy !!!

do you mean you find oriental asians sexy or indian asians?
Reply 18
Original post by Frube
Depends how hairy you are.

Seriously though, if you're attractive then white guys will find you attractive.

I take it hairy girls are your thing then :colone:............
Original post by ase879
do you mean you find oriental asians sexy or indian asians?

Well thats like comparing Rusians and Europeans, both look alike but are very different....

Latest

Trending

Trending