Scroll to see replies

Nope not yet but soon hopefully
I'm from southampton, u ??
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
I'm from Cambridge :smile: have booked a standard ensuite but just want to know where on campus it will be :s-smilie: cannot wait to get there!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I'm looking to get but dunno because my sis is at UNi and she didn't have ensuite, I'm going to an open day on the 17 April so I hope I like it, what did you think ?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
You will love it :smile: everyone is so lovely there, my thought is that I'd much rather have more food/booze money than have my own toilet. The campus is beautiful and the facilities are fantastic :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So what room did u go for cause I thought u said u got an ensuite standard , I think I'm going for a standard with no ensuite - if u have any extra questions u didn't ask let me know :smile:
Reply 25
Sorry meant to say non-ensuite XD cannot wait :smile: when are you going to visit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
17th April :smile: I think I'm going for same accommodation as u was going to book tonight but couldn't as Ucas hasn't updated yet grrrrrrrr!!!! I watched a few of the videos and the campus looks really nice - what are you aiming to do with the degree ??
Reply 27
The campus is stunning, quiet countryside but easy reach to the city :smile: I'm ideally going to do a postgrad degree in vet medicine if not then probably go into equine sports science or reproductive health :smile: how about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by jpw92
The campus is stunning, quiet countryside but easy reach to the city :smile: I'm ideally going to do a postgrad degree in vet medicine if not then probably go into equine sports science or reproductive health :smile: how about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also interested in reproductive science :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
The modules in reproductive anatomy, livestock production and development look absolutely amazing, I spoke to one of the professors of developmental biology and some of the research and research projects that were going on in the department were fantastic :smile: and the farm is amazing too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same - I like to do vet med postgrad, or I'm interested research and general anatomy and physiology of animals particularly heart , also interested in marine animals , and farm and equine , interested in really just about everything :smile: lol
Reply 31
I've always been interested in farm animals and I was thinking of looking into congenital diseases in sheep

Posted from TSR Mobile
well i don't want to disappoint you but honestly, there is precious little to do here either, especially in the holidays...if you have your own car or are very horsey it might be ok but other than that, going home isn't a bad option...
Reply 33
I really want to go to SB, but I feel like there's nothing to do and it might get boring, and you don't get to meet as many people, so it isn't really a typical university. I like the fact that it's beautiful campus and has a great sense of community. I think I'm going to firm there, and be proactive but it's just a little something that worries me, can someone help me please???
Reply 34
I got my rejection from Notts really late and have only just got my transfer offer, does that mean most of the places will be taken/ accommodation will all betaken up? ta x
Reply 35
Original post by LizzieLou
I got my rejection from Notts really late and have only just got my transfer offer, does that mean most of the places will be taken/ accommodation will all betaken up? ta x

If they made you an offer they've for to give you a place and as long as you get your accommodation booked ASAP then I don't see why there should be a problem :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by woolass
If they made you an offer they've for to give you a place and as long as you get your accommodation booked ASAP then I don't see why there should be a problem :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I haven't received my UCAS offer yet and I know accommodation is being taken up really quick at SB. Is there anything I can do to speed the UCAS process up?

Thankyou!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
But I haven't received my UCAS offer yet and I know accommodation is being taken up really quick at SB. Is there anything I can do to speed the UCAS process up?

Thankyou!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really but I got my offer really soon after my transfer so I wouldn't worry and don't they guarantee uni accommodation for first year undergrads?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by woolass
Not really but I got my offer really soon after my transfer so I wouldn't worry and don't they guarantee uni accommodation for first year undergrads?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just made Nottingham my firm choice! So excited for September now. Is there any way of finding out if that's true about the accommodation? :smile: thankyou!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Just made Nottingham my firm choice! So excited for September now. Is there any way of finding out if that's true about the accommodation? :smile: thankyou!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! Ummm I'd try looking on the uni's website, I think it's under accommodation guarantee or something :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending