So I just got my January A2 results back today and worked out that im most likely set for 3 As and a B. However, the B is in biology, so I wanted to up that grade. And I was really hoping for an A* in one of my maths but my latest exam went really badly.
So 2 questions :
1. Which vet schools accept resits?
2. With those that dont (or those that offer places to non resitters over resitters), will they just ignore my resits and look at my original grades, or just completely ignore my application because I have resat.
A Level resits for vet school Watch
- 0 followers
- 0 badges
- Thread Starter
- 07-03-2013 21:06
- Very Important Poster
- PS Reviewer
- Clearing and Applications Advisor
- 08-03-2013 11:51
1. There are only 8 universities offering vet med - look on their websites or contact them directly for clarification
2. You'll need to ask them directly what their policy is - noone on TSR will be able to provide you with a full response to this.