The Student Room Group

Does your UNCONDITIONAL University offer only apply for that year?

For example if i were to get a unconditional offer from cambridge stated that i need AAA, and i end up achieving AAB for instance. will i be able to retake some exam units next year then 'accept' the offer when i achieve the 'A' and enter cambridge without reapplying again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's a conditional offer. An unconditional offer is one that doesn't specify grades, or at least offers something ridiculously low, like EEE.

Any offer is for that year only, unfortunately, but if it's unconditional you will definitely get in :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
What you've described is a conditional offer, where you need to meet their requirements before you gain entry. An unconditional offer is where you've already met the conditions and are guaranteed a place on the course, should you choose to firm it.

Unfortunately the offer only stands for the year you applied. If you do not get in and you haven't put down an insurance choice, you can reapply next year but there are no guarantees you will get another (or the same) offer you got the first time you applied.
Reply 3
Oh ok that clears it up thanks !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending