The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey 2013 Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by chandni123
Yeah I know but I need to make a swap as the accommodation I've been offered is too expensive atm. I'm probably going to attend a guided campus tour anyway.

Ah okay, that makes a lot more sense then.

But as I said, all the accommodation in each band is pretty similar, so it's going to make very little difference which court you're in :smile:.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hey! Im in Stag Hill Court (Band C) :smile: Anyone else there?
Original post by Jchilvers3
Is anybody else in Ronald Ross 25-32?

I am! :smile:
Original post by KiaMatthews
I am! :smile:

We will be flat mates then!
What are you studying?
Reply 264
Original post by Dan1909
There's no specific divide between the upstairs and downstairs I think (other than the stairs obviously), but each floor has its own kitchen :smile:.

thats awesome! was worried a lot of people would be sharing one kitchen. do you know if people in the past have generally enjoyed staying at university court? like heard of any complaints or anything?
Reply 265
Anyone in stag hill court university 52?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Battersea Court, Battersea West
Battersea court, rich anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SammyD25
Anyone in stag hill court university 52?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! Im so glad im not the only girl lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm Manor Park, James Black 31-38 :smile:

Anyone else?
I got a Band C room at Battersea Court (Stag Hill Campus) but i really dont want it :frown: does anyone have a Band D or Band E room and wants to change? :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 271
Original post by dk.buchanan
Hey! Im in Stag Hill Court (Band C) :smile: Anyone else there?

Hi, I am number 27! You?
Original post by CrimsonFlame
I got a Band C room at Battersea Court (Stag Hill Campus) but i really dont want it :frown: does anyone have a Band D or Band E room and wants to change? :frown:

im the same, i really wanted a bathroom but im just going to go and see what its like. you get the option to change rooms on the 15th of october anyway :smile:
Original post by kathrynkk
I'm studying chemistry! You? :biggrin: can't wait!

oh a fellow chemist! :biggrin: what course are you on?:smile:
Reply 274
I got a band C room on Stag Hill Court, Stag Hill 25. Anyone else got the same?
Original post by MarcusPro
Does anyone know anything about Surrey £3,000 accommodation for the first year?? How does it even work !!?? Helpp

i need to know this too!
Original post by Jchilvers3
We will be flat mates then!
What are you studying?

We will be :smile: i found more people in our flat on facebook haha. Im studying biology :smile: you?
Reply 277
Original post by Minee
ME!! which course you are in? I'll be doing MSc Business Economics and Finance :smile:

I am also in Millenium 73-78! I'll be doing MA Communication and International Marketing
Reply 278
Dan do you know which blocks in Manor Park are new ones and which are the older ones??
Reply 279
Original post by silver0
Dan do you know which blocks in Manor Park are new ones and which are the older ones??

All of manor park is pretty new, so there's only a few years difference in the ages. Not really worth worrying about.

Unless you were told which are newest, I doubt you'd even be able to tell :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending