The Student Room Group

does he want a relationship or just fwb?

Ive been seeing this guy from Uni several times a week that im friends with.

We are very flirty and he has said many times he wants to have sex with me lol

He is normally the relationship sort of guy. But hes been telling me recently hes not sure if he wants another relationship or just someone to have fun with.

This contradicts a further statement where he told me he wasnt going to be fwb with this other girl (1 of our friends offered him) because he couldnt see things going anywhere with her.

He said I was relationship material.

I sometimes get feelings he likes me, the way we look at each other, really flirt etc.

But same time, he tells me hes not sure he wants a relationship and comes across very sexual, and I dont want to be a fwb.

We also talk about things like, what people would think if we became a couple etc.

I really dont want to pursue him, ive made it clear i like him in things ive said, but im rejecting his sexual advances because im refusing to become fwb.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been seeing this guy from Uni several times a week that im friends with.

We are very flirty and he has said many times he wants to have sex with me lol

He is normally the relationship sort of guy. But hes been telling me recently hes not sure if he wants another relationship or just someone to have fun with.

This contradicts a further statement where he told me he wasnt going to be fwb with this other girl (1 of our friends offered him) because he couldnt see things going anywhere with her.

He said I was relationship material.

I sometimes get feelings he likes me, the way we look at each other, really flirt etc.

But same time, he tells me hes not sure he wants a relationship and comes across very sexual, and I dont want to be a fwb.

We also talk about things like, what people would think if we became a couple etc.

I really dont want to pursue him, ive made it clear i like him in things ive said, but im rejecting his sexual advances because im refusing to become fwb.

Sounds like a player. Its not my place to tell you what to do, but from what you've said, i'd stay away from him in that respect if I were you. He tells you 'he wants to have sex with you' and 'you are relationship material' yet isn't really looking for a relationship? Sounds like he's trying to lure you into a false sense of security through his charm and very forward attitude. 'Comes across very sexual' there's your answer, you said it yourself. You can do better if you want a relationship, trust me
Reply 2
Original post by AB25
Sounds like a player. Its not my place to tell you what to do, but from what you've said, i'd stay away from him in that respect if I were you. He tells you 'he wants to have sex with you' and 'you are relationship material' yet isn't really looking for a relationship? Sounds like he's trying to lure you into a false sense of security through his charm and very forward attitude. 'Comes across very sexual' there's your answer, you said it yourself. You can do better if you want a relationship, trust me

Yeh thanks, maybe your right. I hate all these mixed signals. He texts me all the time just general chit chat, i just dont know :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending