The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

You will require a parking permit. However these are free to students who commute. If you are based at Chester an application form can be submitted at the Binks Building and if you're based at Warrington it's the main reception. Forms are available from Portal our intranet site. As soon as you get your details e.g. student number etc. over the summer you will be able to access Portal.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 701
Original post by University of Chester
You will require a parking permit. However these are free to students who commute. If you are based at Chester an application form can be submitted at the Binks Building and if you're based at Warrington it's the main reception. Forms are available from Portal our intranet site. As soon as you get your details e.g. student number etc. over the summer you will be able to access Portal.

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 702
Original post by University of Chester

Somebody from admissions has emailed me and said that you have to live over five miles away to be eligible? It that the case, because that's going to be a right pain for me!
Reply 703
whos doing criminology? :smile:
Original post by Awilson94
whos doing criminology? :smile:

Meeeeeee!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 705
Original post by sammiiFoxx
Is it your firm?
Original post by Awilson94
Is it your firm?

Yes :smile::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 707
Anyone doing business management and entrepreneurship
Chester is my first choice, doing Computer Science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matt Hamer
Chester is my first choice, doing Computer Science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chester is my firm choice to do law :smile:
Original post by xxchloexo
Chester is my firm choice to do law :smile:

Yeay lawyer buddy! I'm doing law with politics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by peace-out
Yeay lawyer buddy! I'm doing law with politics

Posted from TSR Mobile

O cool :smile:
Has anyone received their Accommodation packs/ stuff yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if you can get any student discounts when buying a laptop? I think if you show your acceptance letter some places give you a discount but I don't know if it's for all unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 714
Original post by kath_igidbashian
Does anyone know if you can get any student discounts when buying a laptop? I think if you show your acceptance letter some places give you a discount but I don't know if it's for all unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that nearer to September currys and pc world especially in London do something similar for students

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by c-danny
I know that nearer to September currys and pc world especially in London do something similar for students

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see... Great! I'll wait til Sept to buy my laptop, can be a late birthday present :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 716
Original post by lauren_denman
Has anyone received their Accommodation packs/ stuff yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't got anything yet! :smile:
Original post by DowntonC
I haven't got anything yet! :smile:

Hopefully it should come soon as on the website it says that we should receive Accomadation stuff around mid June :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 718
Chester is my insurance but I may choose it over my firm because I'm beginning to like it a lot more. The thing that put me off it before was the way the university was kind of dotted around everywhere and the fact I will have to travel from Chester campus to Kingsway frequently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
follow me on twitter ChloeDodderz :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending