The Student Room Group

Ideas to cheer up over LDR?

Hey guys,

I'm in an LDR and sometimes me and my boyfriend get argumentative over really stupid things. And then we feel really down for periods after the arguments and due to the distance I find it hard to cheer him up... So any ideas on how to cheer up your other half in an LDR? I mean ofc we can Skype, but it's not 24/7.
send him little packages/letters/ little surprises that he wouldn't be expecting?
Reply 2
Original post by irishspringbok
send him little packages/letters/ little surprises that he wouldn't be expecting?

I'd agree with this, it's what I do.

If he's miserable, I find funny cards and buy a **** load of sweets and send them to him in a parcel.
Reply 3
Original post by lizlaz350
I'd agree with this, it's what I do.

If he's miserable, I find funny cards and buy a **** load of sweets and send them to him in a parcel.

Thanks for that. The trouble is, sending him stuff through post isn't feasible until we both go to uni. :frown:

Any other ideas? :smile:
make him a really corny and funny video expressing exactly how you feel. you could just email him the link to a private youtube video..as he wont suspect anything. or just send him the video. That way he knows how much he means to you...and is cheered up. possibly make reference to the silly little things you argue about so he knows you're over it.

I know it sounds a bit odd...I did it for my boyfriend and he loved it!
cheesy music is key! haha
Reply 5
make him a really corny and funny video expressing exactly how you feel. you could just email him the link to a private youtube video..as he wont suspect anything. or just send him the video. That way he knows how much he means to you...and is cheered up. possibly make reference to the silly little things you argue about so he knows you're over it.

I know it sounds a bit odd...I did it for my boyfriend and he loved it!
cheesy music is key! haha

Wow.. never thought of that! Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Wow.. never thought of that! Thanks :smile:

that's okay! have fun with it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending