Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Working with children young people and families 2012/2013 sheffield hallam fresher?

Seems like no one on tsr does this course. If you are let me know

ReputationRep:
    hi can totally relate to your problems girl i am here to chat with anything you need help with !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephaniejpm)
    hi can totally relate to your problems girl i am here to chat with anything you need help with !
    Cool! Are you at Sheffield Hallam then?

ReputationRep:
    check out all the Sheffield Hallam threads!

ReputationRep:
    I do this course atm, just finished my first year! I didn't go to freshers last year! Not many people from my group did tbh and the people who did only went for the free domino pizza vouchers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelsapril)
    I do this course atm, just finished my first year! I didn't go to freshers last year! Not many people from my group did tbh and the people who did only went for the free domino pizza vouchers!
    Really? So hows the course? Have you made many friends? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephaniejpm)
    check out all the Sheffield Hallam threads!
    Already have lol no one's doing it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judiek12)
    Really? So hows the course? Have you made many friends? x

The course is good! The tutors can be a little bit well not all there and stuff isn't always explained well but as a whole it is really good. The classes are small, about 20 people so its very close lectures and seminars seem the same due to not going in the massive lecture halls.

Also my year of the course had to do a few lectures with the youth and community course but we told them we didn't like it so I'm not sure if they are doing it next year.

You will enjoy it! Promise!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

At last I've found some people who are doing this course at Sheffield Hallam.
    Thanks for the insight into how the course is going chelsapril. It's good to know what's in store!
    I'm currently trying to get an idea of what the timetable will be like in September so I can try to sort out childcare... If you could shed some light on what it's been like this year that would be great.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in September

ReputationRep:
    The course is good! The tutors can be a little bit well not all there and stuff isn't always explained well but as a whole it is really good. The classes are small, about 20 people so its very close lectures and seminars seem the same due to not going in the massive lecture halls.

Also my year of the course had to do a few lectures with the youth and community course but we told them we didn't like it so I'm not sure if they are doing it next year.

You will enjoy it! Promise!
    thanks a lot for all the info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laineylep)
    Hi all,

At last I've found some people who are doing this course at Sheffield Hallam.
    Thanks for the insight into how the course is going chelsapril. It's good to know what's in store!
    I'm currently trying to get an idea of what the timetable will be like in September so I can try to sort out childcare... If you could shed some light on what it's been like this year that would be great.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in September
    The course days are good. I was only in 2 days a week. Tuesday 9-11 and Thursday 9-5. Then when you go on placement you are in uni Thursday 9-4 then however how many days placement want you. Xx

ReputationRep:
    The course days are good. I was only in 2 days a week. Tuesday 9-11 and Thursday 9-5. Then when you go on placement you are in uni Thursday 9-4 then however how many days placement want you. Xx
    Many thanks for the info chelsapril!
    At least I now have a vague idea of what the schedule might be like

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 8, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.