The Student Room Group

A2 History essay help!

In September I'm gonna be starting my A2 courses, one of them being history. My board is OCR and the coursework consists of 2 essays. The first essay is on Nazi Germany and we will study that in class so I'm not too worried about that. My biggest concern is the second essay.

It can be on any topic I choose besides Churchill and the Cold War as we studied that in AS. I also don't really know how to write such an essay and what is needed to get the top grade. Could someone please PM me or post on here some essays that got a high grade or at least post some essay topics/questions you did and got high grade.

Thank you!!
:smile:
Hi,

Just wondering, is he second essay the one that you have to do all your own research? If so I have a top A grade one on Nazi Germany which I did on the status of women. I don't mind sending it you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by EloiseStar
Hi,

Just wondering, is he second essay the one that you have to do all your own research? If so I have a top A grade one on Nazi Germany which I did on the status of women. I don't mind sending it you :smile:

Hi, yeah we have to do the whole research ourselves including reading books and gathering evidence and sources.

Thank you that would be very kind of you to send me your one. :smile:
Original post by Paddy1996
Hi, yeah we have to do the whole research ourselves including reading books and gathering evidence and sources.

Thank you that would be very kind of you to send me your one. :smile:

I'll do it as soon as I get on my computer. You may have to remind me though...
Reply 4
Original post by EloiseStar
I'll do it as soon as I get on my computer. You may have to remind me though...

That's fine, whenever you can hehe
Reply 5
Original post by Paddy1996
In September I'm gonna be starting my A2 courses, one of them being history. My board is OCR and the coursework consists of 2 essays. The first essay is on Nazi Germany and we will study that in class so I'm not too worried about that. My biggest concern is the second essay.

It can be on any topic I choose besides Churchill and the Cold War as we studied that in AS. I also don't really know how to write such an essay and what is needed to get the top grade. Could someone please PM me or post on here some essays that got a high grade or at least post some essay topics/questions you did and got high grade.

Thank you!!
:smile:

I didn't do OCR but did CCEA for AS and A2, and did Nazi Germany & Russia, then Ireland for A2, and probably have most of my essays for both of these if any of those topics interest you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending