The Student Room Group

Exceptional Circumstances

When I went to Leeds I was told that due to my domestic circumstances I would be given special consideration and again when I was at Durham they said a similar thing. I was just wondering where I'd put all that information on my UCAS application.

Just before you ask, my mother had borderline personality disorder and a number of failed suicide attempts. :P
Reply 1
Original post by SNR
When I went to Leeds I was told that due to my domestic circumstances I would be given special consideration and again when I was at Durham they said a similar thing. I was just wondering where I'd put all that information on my UCAS application.

Just before you ask, my mother had borderline personality disorder and a number of failed suicide attempts. :P

It would be included in the reference written by your teacher so make sure they are fully aware of your circumstances and include them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Chewy29
It would be included in the reference written by your teacher so make sure they are fully aware of your circumstances and include them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right lovely. I wasn't sure if there was a box, a form or I had to do it in my PS. Makes my life easy. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending