The Student Room Group

What do I wear?!

Stupidly I've left this till last minute as my interview is on friday, it's an asda magic interview and they have said to dress 'smart casual'. What is smart casual?! And what do I wear? I'm a girl btw! :smile:
Reply 1
I would wear black trousers with a nice top and flat black shoes. :smile: It's open to interpretation though.
Original post by alabelle
I would wear black trousers with a nice top and flat black shoes. :smile: It's open to interpretation though.

That's what I thought too, but I'm stuck on what kind of top to wear, I have a plain white blouse (the school uniform type) but I feel like I look too school-girly if that makes sense... what kind of top would you suggest?
Reply 3
Original post by angel.iced<3
That's what I thought too, but I'm stuck on what kind of top to wear, I have a plain white blouse (the school uniform type) but I feel like I look too school-girly if that makes sense... what kind of top would you suggest?

I'd maybe wear something a bit more colorful than that, maybe a cute top that isn't too revealing? I'm probably not describing this too well but whatever goes with black trousers that isn't too low-cut, really.
Reply 4
Wear a skirt, this will attract the male and cause him to think positively about you

As he want to do it with you

Of course it should be smart skirt
Reply 5
As my username suggests i work at Asda :smile:

When I had my magic session almost a year ago now, I turned up fully 'suited and booted,' I got the job so obviously this may have made an impression, just wear a smart shirt or blouse etc. with a skirt and nice shoes. This should be perfect and obviously encourage the colleague to like you. I had my interview with the store manager so obviously it's best to make a good impression

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending