The Student Room Group

wanting to take things slow?

hey peeps, need some advice. went on a date with a girl and she seems very sexual and clearly wants to have sex ASAP but only thing is that I want to take things slow and don't want rush into sleeping with her. I know but of a gay thing to say. but if I say that will she be like wtf bro? normally its the girl who wants to take things slow but how can the guy tell the girl that he wants to take things slow?
Wait till things are getting hot, then just explain you really like her but want to take things slow, then peck her on the head and give her a cuddle instead. Simple.
Reply 2
Just tell her you want it to be meaningful and special so you don't want to rush things because you really like her. My boyfriend said that to me and I thought he was really sweet, even though we had sex the next week :P
Reply 3
Original post by whisper2012
Wait till things are getting hot, then just explain you really like her but want to take things slow, then peck her on the head and give her a cuddle instead. Simple.

If only it was that easy :P
Reply 4
Original post by justforlolz
hey peeps, need some advice. went on a date with a girl and she seems very sexual and clearly wants to have sex ASAP but only thing is that I want to take things slow and don't want rush into sleeping with her. I know but of a gay thing to say. but if I say that will she be like wtf bro? normally its the girl who wants to take things slow but how can the guy tell the girl that he wants to take things slow?

Just tell her

2 options

Option 1 = she will agree and you can build the relationship that you want

Option 2 = she dumps you and you avoid a relationship that you didn't want anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending