The Student Room Group

I told my guy friend I liked him

So I finally had the courage to tell my guy friend I liked him as I feel chemistry (maybe it’s just me) he didn’t say he liked me too but he didn’t say he didn’t like me. He was very sweet about the whole thing asked me questions like how long I liked him etc. I just wanna know if there a way to know if he likes me back or do I wait and see what happens tomorrow?
girl youve already told him you like him. asking him if he likes you is the second step! i say go for it
Slow down and take things slow
Original post by Anonymous
So I finally had the courage to tell my guy friend I liked him as I feel chemistry (maybe it’s just me) he didn’t say he liked me too but he didn’t say he didn’t like me. He was very sweet about the whole thing asked me questions like how long I liked him etc. I just wanna know if there a way to know if he likes me back or do I wait and see what happens tomorrow?

He may have never considered you in that light before, so he wouldn't yet know the answer. Relationships aren't like in books or movies where it's mutual attraction from go. In the real world, often relationships start from one person being attracted to another, approaching them, and the other person deciding whether or not they are willing to go on a date with that person to figure out if they can see themselves reciprocating those feelings.

I'd wait and see how things play out. If you push someone to make up their mind too early you risk ruining your chances with them in the long-term. He knows how you feel about him now, so he'll have that in the back of his mind and it'll shape how he interacts with you from here. Just be patient.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by elletheresa
girl youve already told him you like him. asking him if he likes you is the second step! i say go for it

Yeah, what he said - ask him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending