The Student Room Group

How do circumcised people masturbate?

May sound very silly and i know they clearly do,

I have recently been circumcised at the age of 19, ive always found that the foreskin has played a central role in the stimulation, but i hear that cut guys do it differently or get their stimulation elsewhere, ive heard silly things like some people use socks and the like as an artificial 4skin, (aint nobody got time for that).

without sounding too personal, can anyone phrase this in a better more informative way lol
Reply 1
Buy some lubricant and Google it..
Reply 2
I've been circumsized since I was 6, so sexually it's all I've ever known. You just have to use lubrication.
Reply 3
Yes, I couldn't work it out until I saw it, because of my basic method.

Lube is your friend - if you're not involving latex, you can use things like olive oil or baby oil which are cheaper than 'sexual' lubes.
wow why would anyone choose to do this by choice when there is nothing wrong with then? sheesh.
Reply 5
Most circumcised men weren't given the choice!
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
Buy some lubricant and Google it..

Just use something like sunflower oil. But don't use it with condoms and sex. Not a good combination.

HTH

TJ
I dont know whats all this about lube... have been circumcised from a very young age...
i just ... do the act... works fine
why is there a need for lube??
Is there need for an artificial foreskin like lube or socks and the like? sounds a bit weird, I don't like the idea of using cooking oil on my ding dong lolol
Reply 9
Lube makes touching the head of your penis, where most of the nerve endings are, easier because it greatly reduces the friction. Before being cut, the ability of your foreskin to slide over the head did this.

You can buy 'personal lubricants' (you want something slippy, rather than blobby jelly like KY) but baby oil and olive oil do the job and are cheaper. I have a foreskin, and I still use lube to masturbate sometimes because it's really nice.

I've heard of men coming inside a sock, to reduce the clean up, but not using it as a foreskin. That's what banana peel is for :smile: More seriously, it doesn't surprise me if some men do - if they'll use a toaster, they'll use anything.
The best option is not to masturbate. Treat your circumcision date as the start of a new, cleaner life :-)
Original post by EmmaBurton
The best option is not to masturbate. Treat your circumcision date as the start of a new, cleaner life :-)

How do you know that's the best option? have you ever masturbated a dick before?
Reply 12
I know it sounds stupid but I feel just rubbing the shaft is enough these days, sure it takes longer but still has the desired effect. If i directly touch the head etc it's sensory overload amazing. Alternatively buy a toy?
Original post by AverageExcellence
How do you know that's the best option? have you ever masturbated a dick before?

I meant from a moral, cleanliness, self respect and relationships viewpoint it would be better for you not to masturbate. Guys who can control themselves in that way are way hotter than the weak little boys who play with themselves.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
I just use nothing but my hands wut...
Reply 15
Sorry but you really have no right to preach your bull**** here, you're not male so you don't know what it's like to be a male...we pretty much have to masturbate if we don't have a partner to have sex with, it's a need not a want.
Original post by EmmaBurton
I meant from a moral, cleanliness, self respect and relationships viewpoint it would be better for you not to masturbate. Guys who can control themselves in that way are way hotter than the weak little boys who play with themselves.

I've only lurked here a couple of yesrs and posted a couple of weeks, but this is the funniest post i've read.

Latest