The Student Room Group

can anyone help me with application ?

I want to apply for Team Leader position. Im trying to anwser this question as best as I can " State your reasons for applying for this job together with any other relevant information ?" Anyone have any ideas ?
Reply 1
Describe how you acquired certain skills which will make you an appropriate candidate (for example: I improved my communication skills through ......) and how you will transfer them into the job.
Original post by dmq
I want to apply for Team Leader position. Im trying to anwser this question as best as I can " State your reasons for applying for this job together with any other relevant information ?" Anyone have any ideas ?

What company is it for may i ask? I can maybe help answer it better
Reply 3
Why do you want to be the leader of the team? What about you makes you think you will be able to lead a team? Are you good at organising? Perhaps you would get a thrill from leading a team and then seeing them succeed? Tell them you are passionate about having responsibility and working with others to achieve group success! What sort of job is it for? Relate your answers to the specific job. Make them read it and have an image in their head of you being the ultimate perfect employee!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending