The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

What grades did you get in on?

I am abit surprised because I missed my offer but they still let me in. Anyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A* A B, it was my original offer so nothing too surprising!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I had an offer AAB for computer science but only got ABC and they let me in, I was amazed that I actually got in!
Reply 3
Original post by JJMills
A* A B, it was my original offer so nothing too surprising!

amazing well done! What subject are you doing?

Original post by matty1794
I had an offer AAB for computer science but only got ABC and they let me in, I was amazed that I actually got in!

same here! they offered AAB but I really dissapointingly got ABC and somehow they accepted me. Also I was barely getting my hopes up because I knew I had not done that well!
Reply 4
I was offered AAB for Politics and got ABC (I failed every A2 Biology module so even that was a miracle!), I did get an A in General Studies though and they didn't exclude it from my offer so I guess I did technically meet it.
Reply 5
Original post by XYZstar
I was offered AAB for Politics and got ABC (I failed every A2 Biology module so even that was a miracle!), I did get an A in General Studies though and they didn't exclude it from my offer so I guess I did technically meet it.

well done! I know I flopped physics so badly. I got B overall in AS then for A2 got mainly E's which levelled out as a C. But we got in thankfully which is the main thing!
Reply 6
Original post by ladynova
amazing well done! What subject are you doing?

same here! they offered AAB but I really dissapointingly got ABC and somehow they accepted me. Also I was barely getting my hopes up because I knew I had not done that well!

maths :smile:
Original post by matty1794

I'm doing computer Science too! I was offered DDD in my Software Development BTEC, which I met. Look forward to seeing you on the course!
Reply 8
well done! I know I flopped physics so badly. I got B overall in AS then for A2 got mainly E's which levelled out as a C. But we got in thankfully which is the main thing!

Haha I got a B in Biology AS too, I really hated the subject though so I'm just gad to be done with it. I think it also helped that I was applying for Politics so ****ing up a science subject isn't as big a deal :wink:
What are you studying?
Reply 9
Original post by JJMills
maths :smile:

sounds good! what hall are you in?

Original post by XYZstar
Haha I got a B in Biology AS too, I really hated the subject though so I'm just gad to be done with it. I think it also helped that I was applying for Politics so ****ing up a science subject isn't as big a deal :wink:
What are you studying?

English I am so over the moon with it! and exactly my teacher said failing physics does not mean I am bad at English and I did get an A in History overall. at Sherwood hall as well, you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10

English I am so over the moon with it! and exactly my teacher said failing physics does not mean I am bad at English and I did get an A in History overall. at Sherwood hall as well, you?

Nottingham was my insurance University so I'm not sure what I need to do about accomodation (hence this) :frown:
Reply 11

I missed out on an A in History by a few UMS, I'm so gutted. I had quiet weak AS grades though because I was neglecting it for Biology and Chemistry. I haven't got halls yet! I applied late and all University Park and BGP were full apart from studios. I'm like 28 on the waiting list for University park though so I should hopefully get an accommodation offer over the next few days :smile:
ABB Finance, accounting & management
Original post by SwiftShotta95
ABB Finance, accounting & management

See you this September
Reply 14
Original post by XYZstar
I missed out on an A in History by a few UMS, I'm so gutted. I had quiet weak AS grades though because I was neglecting it for Biology and Chemistry. I haven't got halls yet! I applied late and all University Park and BGP were full apart from studios. I'm like 28 on the waiting list for University park though so I should hopefully get an accommodation offer over the next few days :smile:

Yeah I would stay away from BGP now as all the good stuff is gone! On the open day they said the studios are normally taken by international students and are in a more antisocial part of block and cost more for that matter! Stick to the university park if you can! :biggrin:
Reply 15
A*AB, needed AAB for maths
Reply 16
Original post by sambooo
A*AB, needed AAB for maths

nice well done! What was the A* in?
Reply 17

I was in the same situation I had pretty much accepted that I was going to lincoln (my insurance)! haha
Reply 18
Original post by FriarLawrenceIII
I'm doing computer Science too! I was offered DDD in my Software Development BTEC, which I met. Look forward to seeing you on the course!

Well done on your result and yeah look forward to it!
Reply 19
A*AC for English and Classical Civilisation, thought I needed a B to get in so I was pretty surprised when I got accepted. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending