The Student Room Group

Aldi - 6 hour unpaid job trial

Hello, I recently (around a couple of weeks ago) took me CV and cover letter to Aldi at my local store as they are advertising for Stock Assistant's. Anyway I hadn't heard anything back since and was walking by today so I decided to go and ask if I had been unsuccessful and the manager had a face to face chat with me saying that they have a pile of CV's and that unless you stood out then it's not likely that they would read it.

He then asked me to bring my CV in to him personally in the near future so he could read it himself, to my surprise he then went on about unpaid job trial's happening within the next couple of days so I didn't think and just asked if it would be ok for me to do one tomorrow (Saturday).

The only problem is with all the excitement of getting an opportunity I forgot some of the details he gave me :mad:, I remember that the hours he wanted me to come in was from 12pm til 6pm and that I would have to wear black shoes/trousers. However I can't remember what top I had to wear and it's really annoying me, I vaguely remember him saying something about a white polo shirt, but he could of said white shirt or even blue to match with the current employee's who work there. If anyone can put my mind to rest of what need to be worn then it would be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:
Reply 1
Can't you just give the store a call.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending