Reply 5160
Y'all are quiet tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Oh my god I ate so much I feel sick :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you go to buffet or something??? XD

Original post by lauraaaaa
Being home alone when it's dark and fireworks are going off is actually quite scary!

Really??? Hmm its fine for me.

Original post by StartSomething
You know those American tv shows that are always on E4?

I feel like my life is one of those TV shows right now.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing ha.

Yeah...which show though???
It may be :redface:

Original post by mjj22
Haha exactlyyyyy, i fight the urge to roll my eyes haha

Lol again, i agree yet again:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do!!! Like this :rolleyes:

Haha yeah, its true though. Ah well dw about it. All will be fine! :smile:
Reply 5162
Original post by lucine.B
Did you go to buffet or something???

No I got takeaway and got carried away then didn't want to waste anything :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I got takeaway and got carried away then didn't want to waste anything :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alone??? Haha you could've left it for tomorrow :tongue: ah well I'm sue you'll burn it off during your badminton fun :lol:
Reply 5164
Alone??? Haha you could've left it for tomorrow :tongue: ah well I'm sue you'll burn it off during your badminton fun :lol:

Hopefully I will burn it off but I guess that's an awful lot of calories :tongue: and maybe a lot of salt too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully I will burn it off but I guess that's an awful lot of calories :tongue: and maybe a lot of salt too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah...ya don't say :rolleyes: haha. I guess you'll just have to go Badminton more than once, but lay off the unhealthy dinner after :tongue: Oooh may be increasing your cholesterol there maybe have some yakult??? XD
It was bloody hurling it down before but it's stopped raining for now here. Britain :yy:

There was a torrential downpour at about half five. I also feel rather ill!
Y'all are quiet tonight!

I have nothing to talk about!

I hated fireworks as a kid, i'd cry when they went off. Even though I'm not scared anymore, I guess deep down it's still a thing
Reply 5167
Did you go to buffet or something??? XD

Yeah...which show though???
It may be :redface:

Do!!! Like this :rolleyes:

Haha yeah, its true though. Ah well dw about it. All will be fine! :smile:

Loool theres no whatsapp has no rolleyes icon://

Original post by tk1993
Bonjour folks

Hey there:biggrin:

Y'all are quiet tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its a boring night today,
Original post by StartSomething
You know those American tv shows that are always on E4?

I feel like my life is one of those TV shows right now.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing ha.

The Mindy Project :tongue:
Original post by mjj22
Loool theres no whatsapp has no rolleyes icon://

Hey there:biggrin:

Its a boring night today,

Ooooooooooooooooh yeah! Thats right!!! Just do it when you next see them or...or take a picture/ video of your self doing it haha!
Or maybe copy & paste??? XD hehe or just type it: *rollseyes* :lol:
Not sure what else.

There was a torrential downpour at about half five. I also feel rather ill!

I have nothing to talk about!

I hated fireworks as a kid, i'd cry when they went off. Even though I'm not scared anymore, I guess deep down it's still a thing

Ah I see. Well you know what Freud would say :tongue: I guess its a past experience, why not try some systematic desensitization??? Or even CBT though not sure it'd help as much XD You'll be fine, dw just know we're here hehe...though I'm off out soon.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5170
Ooooooooooooooooh yeah! Thats right!!! Just do it when you next see them or...or take a picture/ video of your self doing it haha!
Or maybe copy & paste??? XD hehe or just type it: *rollseyes* :lol:
Not sure what else.

Ah I see. Well you know what Freud would say :tongue: I guess its a past experience, why not try some systematic desensitization??? Or even CBT though not sure it'd help as much XD You'll be fine, dw just know we're here hehe...though I'm off out soon.

Hahaha i told the person to get real lol... There was no rolleyes. And i didnt think of that://

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Hahaha i told the person to get real lol... There was no rolleyes. And i didnt think of that://

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! that's good enough :biggrin: aww dw about it. I'm sure the got the message :smile:

I'm at my grandmas now anyway haha. Freud talks utter **** tbh hah. I have far bigger worries than fireworks!
I'm at my grandmas now anyway haha. Freud talks utter **** tbh hah. I have far bigger worries than fireworks!

Tbf Freud is an extremely respected Psychologist who really helped us understand certain things He came up with some great theories! Pretty good guy I'd say. Only problem was that he was sexist and didn't understand women in the slightest. Haha I think we all have!
Reply 5174
didn't understand women in the slightest.

To be fair that's most of us guys :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)

To be fair that's most of us guys :tongue:

Oh but not in the way of Freud...truuuuuuuuuuuuust me!!! He thought that women wanted to have boys more than girls due to penis envy! When he interviewed women and they said no they just found boys were easier to look after etc. he said they were just lying and ashamed or whatever.
Then he had some crazy theories about why girls are closer to their dad etc.
But I agree we are a complex being :yep: haha or maybe its that you guys are too simple :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Tbf Freud is an extremely respected Psychologist who really helped us understand certain things He came up with some great theories! Pretty good guy I'd say. Only problem was that he was sexist and didn't understand women in the slightest. Haha I think we all have!

He's not really respected though. Most of his theories are bull**** and he was just sexist/hypocritical. Anything that stuck out meant penis and anything thats hollow is a vagina when it comes to dreams...reyt load of tosh imo
Reply 5177
Oh but not in the way of Freud...truuuuuuuuuuuuust me!!! He thought that women wanted to have boys more than girls due to penis envy! When he interviewed women and they said no they just found boys were easier to look after etc. he said they were just lying and ashamed or whatever.
Then he had some crazy theories about why girls are closer to their dad etc.
But I agree we are a complex being :yep: haha or maybe its that you guys are too simple :lol:

My cousin told me once that they were taught some pretty gross theories that Freud had about families :s-smilie:

Maybe we are too simple :colondollar:

Actually nah you're just complex :cool:
My cousin told me once that they were taught some pretty gross theories that Freud had about families :s-smilie:

Maybe we are too simple :colondollar:

Actually nah you're just complex :cool:

Yeah...they're seriously weird. Some and I must stress that some are okay :redface:

Yes you are :tongue:

Oh puh-lease you just lazy :aetsch:
Reply 5179
Yeah...they're seriously weird. Some and I must stress that some are okay :redface:

Yes you are :tongue:

Oh puh-lease you just lazy :aetsch:

Somtimes the simple things in life are the best :wink:

Oh i know i'm lazy :cool: but there are some things that cannot be deciphered with any amount of work and women are one of them :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest