The Student Room Group

Why are rich British asian women the most stuck up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SyphilisLaw
I take it, some asian girl didn't want to date you then.:rolleyes:

No. They are not my preferred race if I am honest. I just don't like stuck up people.
Original post by Anonymous
No. They are not my preferred race if I am honest. I just don't like stuck up people.

dem are tight tho. if ya know what i mean. :wink:
No one can compare to the disgusting snobbery and rudeness of rich Russians from public schools whose daddies made a fortune in the 90s criminally. Think they have a chip on their shoulder that their wealth is entirely new money and dodgy money at that and go out of their way to try and portray what they perceive to be an upper-class mentality. Horrible horrible people.
Reply 23
Original post by Zürich
No one can compare to the disgusting snobbery and rudeness of rich Russians from public schools whose daddies made a fortune in the 90s criminally. Think they have a chip on their shoulder that their wealth is entirely new money and dodgy money at that and go out of their way to try and portray what they perceive to be an upper-class mentality. Horrible horrible people.

lol
Did a Russian girl reject you?
lol
Did a Russian girl reject you?

Went to uni with plenty of them and will freely admit they would never get with me because I couldnt increase their social position in any way.
Reply 25
Original post by Zürich
Went to uni with plenty of them and will freely admit they would never get with me because I couldnt increase their social position in any way.

What about the middle class russian girls?
What about the middle class russian girls?

Considering the fees that Russians paid, there were pretty much no middle class Russians.

Met working class Russians in London and theyre a good honest bunch though dont get me wrong.
I know girls of every race, they are by far the most snobbish. The ambitious ones are also fiercely competitive.

I thought I was generalizing, until I heard others say the same thing.

Depends, what type of Asian? I'm a British girl, originating from India and I have to agree... It is because our parents and society want us to do the best and compare us to other kids. The most important thing to my parents is how much money I earn and what grades I got. Simples. Otherwise I'm treated as a nothing. Rankings help a lot to boast and showoff. Dunno why but maybe as our parents came over here and want the best for kids to strive furthest.
Reply 28
Depends, what type of Asian? I'm a British girl, originating from India and I have to agree... It is because our parents and society want us to do the best and compare us to other kids. The most important thing to my parents is how much money I earn and what grades I got. Simples. Otherwise I'm treated as a nothing. Rankings help a lot to boast and showoff. Dunno why but maybe as our parents came over here and want the best for kids to strive furthest.

Mainly those from the subcontinent (india etc). They tend to size people up against them.

I find that the orientals to be quite humble in comparison.
Reply 29
Original post by Zürich
Considering the fees that Russians paid, there were pretty much no middle class Russians.

Met working class Russians in London and theyre a good honest bunch though dont get me wrong.

How did these russians get so rich?

Was there THAT MUCH money floating around after the fall of communism?
See above.

After obtaining wealth, and status.

I'm sorry but I think you are over-generalising.
Reply 31
shut up
I know girls of every race, they are by far the most snobbish. The ambitious ones are also fiercely competitive.

I thought I was generalizing, until I heard others say the same thing.

Depends, where in Asia? I'm a British girl, originally from India and agree. It is because society and our parents expect the kids to do the best. For my parents I'm nothing, the MOST important factor is that I earn a lot and have the best grades and then marry someone with those traits too. It is all about rankings, to compare kids to other kids and boast about it. Unsure why, I think maybe as they brought us kids here, they want us to strive the best. My mum is violent and was born in Kenya, very strict and since I was young, would beat me and threaten to beat me if I don't behave or do well. Our parent's worst nightmare is failure
I didn't think my post worked. Not ALL people are like this...
How did these russians get so rich?

Was there THAT MUCH money floating around after the fall of communism?

Extreme corruption.

All of the government owned industries were privatised and certain individuals rigged the auctions with their political connections to buy billion $ assets for next to nothing. Overnight billionaires with many 100s of connections making millions too.

Of course when you make such money so quickly and so illegally, you lack humility/dignity etc etc. Hence the crass Russians you see in Kensington abusing waiters etc.
Reply 35
Original post by Zürich
Extreme corruption.

All of the government owned industries were privatised and certain individuals rigged the auctions with their political connections to buy billion $ assets for next to nothing. Overnight billionaires with many 100s of connections making millions too.

Of course when you make such money so quickly and so illegally, you lack humility/dignity etc etc. Hence the crass Russians you see in Kensington abusing waiters etc.

You seem to know a **** load about russia as a dutch man.
You seem to know a **** load about russia as a dutch man.

I'm only half Dutch and I read alot.:smile:
Reply 37
See above.

After obtaining wealth, and status.

Trust me bruh. Well not all of them are stuck up, but the majority are, kinda annoying really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by flabbyjoe
argh mate its a scientific fact that asian women are stuck up, you know racism originated in india as well as the class system, indians like preserving the status quo and the rich ones are usually stuck up simples

"Racism originated in India" - how ironic.
Why do you generalise?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending