The Student Room Group

First kiss - how old?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
18. Quickly followed by sex for the first time. It was hot and I think reasonably good for a first time but it wasn't romantic or anything like that.
Original post by edwinemanuelposse
hAHA , me same age same story !

haha better late than never hey :biggrin:
I'm 27 and still haven't kissed anybody yet.
Reply 63
Original post by Sharpshooter
I'm 27 and still haven't kissed anybody yet.

Did you intentionality avoid it?
Almost 19 and not been kissed. Im actually afraid that Ill be so bad at it when I go Uni.
Pending....

If you don't include primary kiss chase :frown:
Never kissed before
Reply 67
14. Regret it though, too rushed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Almost 19 and not been kissed. Im actually afraid that Ill be so bad at it when I go Uni.

Practice on dead bodies first. That way you'll be well prepared when you encounter a live female :smile:
Anyway 14 shortly prior to loosing the V. I never spoke to her again hahaha.
Reply 70
17 and it was pretty bad.

Original post by Dragonfly07
20. And I just broke up with him. :frown:

Edit: it was awful. I didn't know how to do it and neither did he. Just incredibly awkward.

Damn, Dragonfly, you need the feels brigade. :frown: All your posts are about him now!
Original post by CJKay
17 and it was pretty bad.

Damn, Dragonfly, you need the feels brigade. :frown: All your posts are about him now!

lmao I know. I'm not coping well at all. :frown:

No idea how to deal with it and it's exam time as well, and I have a dissertation to do too.
Reply 72
13. Was pretty ****.
Original post by AwsomePossum
Practice on dead bodies first. That way you'll be well prepared when you encounter a live female :smile:

You sound like you've done this before? How would I go about it? :rolleyes:

I do have girl friends, just never kissed a girl. Im not some desperate and lonely creep if that's what your trying to suggest.
Reply 74

You won't care at the time.

Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Pending....

If you don't include primary kiss chase :frown:

If we're including that then I need to amend my post to 6 years old :lol:
23 and still haven't been kissed.
You sound like you've done this before? How would I go about it? :rolleyes:

I do have girl friends, just never kissed a girl. Im not some desperate and lonely creep if that's what your trying to suggest.

Seeing as its the festive season I'll grab one out from under the floorboards and send you it?

small medium or large I'll pay postage x
14 with my then boyfriend, it was pretty good actually which is surprising cos he was a terrible kisser (all the other times with him were pretty bad, washing machine syndrome)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Sharpshooter
Honeslty its hard to say. A lot of its to do with me avoiding people because I suffered from social anxiety for years (like really bad) and so was absolutely sh!te at making friends until I had a therapy for the first time last year to try and correct it.

But I don't know whether its me and my social anxiety that has led to me being in the situation I am in, as much as it has been people trying to avoid me because of my social anxiety. So in reality its probably been a bit of both.

If you're not attractive, either sexually to girls and socially to fellow guys, then there's not a whole lot you can do about it.

Fair enough pal.
Reply 79
time will tell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending