The Student Room Group

First kiss - how old?

Scroll to see replies

16, though I've only really had pecks...
Original post by Georgiina_Tee
Of that I can remember 17, I was trying to act like it wasn't my first kiss so... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I remember it too, but you didn't fool me babe..
18 - i thought that would be much older than everyone else but compared to the thread as a whole it's not THAT old i guess!

at a party, we were a bit drunk, can't say I particularly like her/am attracted to her but she's a nice girl and it was actually a really good kiss tbh
15 on holiday - wish I'd waited because it was like he was trying to swallow my face.
Reply 104
I'll have to keep this thread in mind for when I do lol!
Reply 105
8 or 9, those were the days where I used to experiment. A friend kissed a girl in our primary so we all got into it and started trying it out :tongue:
Reply 106
Original post by james1211
Following on from the spin the bottle thread, how old were you when you had your first kiss and was it good or bad?

I was 17 and it was bad, she basically jumped me and stuck it down there and she had no idea what to do with it :argh:

20, slightly drunk bet, even though it only lasted seconds it was amazing, there were sparks ...
Can someone verify what counts as a kiss?
14 i think. Seriously some people got their first kiss when they was 20 ?:s-smilie: i lost my virginity when i was 15 lol.
Reply 109
Original post by cuckoo99
14 i think. Seriously some people got their first kiss when they was 20 ?:s-smilie: i lost my virginity when i was 15 lol.

i'm 21 and i still haven't lost it, waiting for the right girl
Original post by Dalek1099
Can someone verify what counts as a kiss?

when two people's lips make contact with each other. I hope I've explained this radical, complex concept effectively
Reply 111

I'm going to be 21 in a few months and I am still waiting for my first kiss :tongue:
Reply 112
Original post by TheBBQ
I'm going to be 21 in a few months and I am still waiting for my first kiss :tongue:

Are you waiting for it to feel like the right person, or have you just not had the opportunity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
14, at the bus station, about to get the bus home after a day out :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
i'm 21 and i still haven't lost it, waiting for the right girl

I lost my virginity to my girlfriend of 3 years now so i feel i lost it to right person :smile:. Tbh though if you are 21 and still looking for som1, it probably means you aren't doing it right. I don't mean that in a spiteful way as well.
Reply 115
I lost my virginity to my girlfriend of 3 years now so i feel i lost it to right person :smile:. Tbh though if you are 21 and still looking for som1, it probably means you aren't doing it right. I don't mean that in a spiteful way as well.

I've never had a gf, plus i'm at uni, so don't really have time for a gf tbh, she'll come when i least expect it (no pun intended)
Reply 116
Original post by Harley
Are you waiting for it to feel like the right person, or have you just not had the opportunity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No oppurtinity to be honest, no girlfriend yet or FWB or anything :s-smilie:

Any girl I have asked out has said no so I'm waiing for one that says yes :tongue:
Reply 117
First proper one when I was 15. I liked it a lot cos at least he knew what he was doing but it was at a friend's house :colondollar:
Original post by TheBBQ

Dude you need to go on a PUSSAAAY PATROL!

[video="youtube;_8Uc59qfFEw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Uc59qfFEw[/video]
Original post by Medicine Boy
when two people's lips make contact with each other. I hope I've explained this radical, complex concept effectively

I've kissed my mam though on the lips, I only really did it when I younger though mainly.If that counts then a very early age.In Year 6 in Primary School they did this game where to win the game or stay in the game you had to do something depending on what number the dice rolled and there were several options roll, kiss on cheek and kiss on lips I think and people got together as pairs(one boy,one girl) and the dice ended up rolling to kiss on the lips whatever number that was and the girl with me didn't want to do it but I decided to kiss er to stay in the game on the lips does this count? if not then no but I did kiss a boy earlier than this because someone told me too I was very daft back then.I think the answer is probably I haven't kissed because I don't think any of these count.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending