The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've not had good head. Therefore I'm a victim of bad head.
Reply 21
Aww bless you chick.

I thought you meant you'd been bitten before.
Reply 22
Not saying never having had good head isn't a bad thing, but biting is worse!
I've been scratched by teeth before...that's not fun.

And biting would be okay, maybe kinda hot...biting the shaft obviously. I don't think biting there would hurt, because I'd be hard...as a c...rock :tongue:
Reply 24
Lmfao I love the way we ruined a good thread! Go us!

I dunno sometimes biting gets out of order, like biting of nipples too hard and you gasp like OWWW and the guy thinks you love it. So hard to communicate, it's more touch and go (excuse the pun)!
Reply 25
prettyblueeyes
..but I just think a girl getting on her knees to perform oral is degrading to her.

What on earth is the world coming to?
ro-ro
Lmfao I love the way we ruined a good thread! Go us!

I dunno sometimes biting gets out of order, like biting of nipples too hard and you gasp like OWWW and the guy thinks you love it. So hard to communicate, it's more touch and go (excuse the pun)!

Yeah but I wouldn't bite nipples too hard, I'd just like roll them around my teeth/tongue gently.

I'm still waiting for some good head btw :biggrin:

And I blame you for ruining the thread :P
Reply 27
Fleece
I personally fail to see how it's degrading. I find it rather hot.

agreed.
Reply 28
So not my fault!

I am always always always an innocent bystander! No officer, I was just standing there when someone silly stringed that whole tree. No officer, I did not see who consumed that bottle of barcardi!

You'll get good head you just need to find a willing girl who you can tell what's right and what's not...like me!
But I don't want to have to train one! :tongue:

Was talkin to my mate about this last night. If someone can't fellate my tower of power then I just say 'get off' and start humpin.

We (every guy) wants a dirty girl...talkin dirty, actin dirty. Even if she hasn't showered in a week, it doesn't matter if she's good in bed!
Reply 30
No I dont think its degrading at all! Thats just ridiculous!
Reply 31
The thing is men like all sorts of things and you can't tell what a guy's into by looking at him. So you kind have to guess what way to suck his cock and if he goes not good enough you know to try a different technique....in my experience anyway!

Goodness me you seem very impatient.

I'm apparently dirty but I don't see it!
ro-ro

I think I'll be the judge of that :tongue:

And I'm not impatient...I mean I know things to do to a girl, like stock techniques that work on everyone. Girls I've been with have no idea how to perform oral shex... :frown:
Reply 33
ro-ro
The thing is men like all sorts of things and you can't tell what a guy's into by looking at him. So you kind have to guess what way to suck his cock and if he goes not good enough you know to try a different technique....in my experience anyway!

Goodness me you seem very impatient.

No, if he 'goes not good enough' then you tell him where to go. Luckily that's never happened to me. :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 34
Fleece
No, if he 'goes not good enough' then you tell him where to go. Luckily that's never happened to me. :rolleyes: :p:

Big head, are you trying to say you're a good c*cksucka?
Reply 35
x.narb.x
Big head, are you trying to say you're a good c*cksucka?

Pfft, like you don't know.
Reply 36
Fleece
Pfft, like you don't know.

ahahahaha
Reply 37
I give my bf head kneeling down. Its not degrading, its hot. I guess if it was with a jerk it would be, or forceful, but i know he loves and respects me, so its not a problem.
Reply 38
What about if the guy grabs your head whilst you're on your knees? Is that degrading?
I don't see it as degrading

Latest

Trending

Trending