The Student Room Group
Original post by papergalaxies
I haven't sent out my application yet, but my referee forgot to put predicted grades in my reference. Can I cancel it somehow and then resend it to her so she can make the changes?

Surely if you haven't sent it your referee hasn't had a chance to attach your reference :confused:
Reply 2
Original post by dragonkeeper999
Surely if you haven't sent it your referee hasn't had a chance to attach your reference :confused:

I mean I haven't sent out my UCAS application. I have attached all her info to the reference part of the application, sent it, and she wrote my reference without predicted grades and attached it.
I mean I haven't sent out my UCAS application. I have attached all her info to the reference part of the application, sent it, and she wrote my reference without predicted grades and attached it.

???
Usually you just click 'send' on your application, no need to enter details of your reference, and then it gets sent to your school who adds the reference and double checks everything before finally sending it off.
As long as the 'finally sending it off' stage hasn't yet been reached, talk to your school ASAP and they should be able to stop your application being sent off straight away.
Mind you, I'm pretty sure it is obligatory to attach predicted grades, and so it shouldn't actually be possible for it to be sent off without them on the form...
Reply 4
I'm applying as an independent, international applicant, so it's different I think.
Reply 5
I'm applying as an independent, international applicant, so it's different I think.

They should just be able to log back in and change it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in the exact same boat. Applying as an independent and referee forgot to add predicted grades. What do I do? I heard you have to contact all your uni's and they send you a special email where you're referee will have to declare your predicted grades to them? Just seems so long
Reply 7
Original post by adriana95
I'm in the exact same boat. Applying as an independent and referee forgot to add predicted grades. What do I do? I heard you have to contact all your uni's and they send you a special email where you're referee will have to declare your predicted grades to them? Just seems so long

The thread you replied to was made by someone hadn't sent their application yet, so their situation is probably different to yours. If you have already applied, your referee will need to contact the unis and declare your predicted grades. You personally won't have to contact the unis though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
The thread you replied to was made by someone hadn't sent their application yet, so their situation is probably different to yours. If you have already applied, your referee will need to contact the unis and declare your predicted grades. You personally won't have to contact the unis though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I haven't sent it yet but deadline on Thursday so I probably will just send it
Reply 9
I haven't sent out my application yet, but my referee forgot to put predicted grades in my reference. Can I cancel it somehow and then resend it to her so she can make the changes?

Hey what happened with this? I'm in the same position now
Reply 10

I know this is old, but by any chance did you find a way? I'm in the same situation.
hey, did you call up UCAS? i’m in this situation right now and the deadline is in 2 days
Original post by cm77334
hey, did you call up UCAS? i’m in this situation right now and the deadline is in 2 days

UCAS can reset the reference if you ring them.

Latest

Trending

Trending