The Student Room Group

Sex, or lack there of :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Orthonym
The sex in your relationship has decreased, so it's unlikely that you are doing something wrong to make him act like this. It's very worrying that the relationship changed so much and he seems unwilling to talk about it. He can't just expect you to go along with no explanation. How is the rest of the relationship? same as always?

Honestly though if you can't get through to him and talk about it (maybe try typing/writing too because it's more difficult for him to ignore or joke about) then there is something wrong and in your place I would be breaking up with him right now.

i agree completely, i would rather at least have a reason than have no idea :frown:
everything else is fine, we kiss and cuddle and laugh and dont really fight ever and i think he's serious about me because he wants us to start saving for a house deposit (we're renting atm) and hes always giving me compliments so i dont know why hes not interested in sex :frown:
Don't worry too much - if he is showing positive signs in all other aspects of life then he can't have gone off you. I think talking is key - you need to get across to him that you're feeling a bit insecure and like he might not be into you anymore. However, you need to get the point across without putting pressure on him and making him feel bad. I would probably go for "I don't want to make you feel bad about anything, because it's probably just me but I'm feeling pretty insecure since sex isn't happening as often. Are you happy with how things are? I really want you to be happy. I'm here if you want to talk about it, even if it's something bad that we/I can work through."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending