The Student Room Group

Passed your test? How many minors? [Poll]

Poll

How many minors?

I was wondering how many minors is average to pass your test with?

Be honest, I'll make sure the poll is anonymous :smile:

And if you want to share, what did you get your minors in?
Reply 1
2 minors. Steering (think I oversteered at one point), and observation. Was pretty damn happy :biggrin:
Reply 2
I got 5 minors. Two for safety when moving off, two for clearance/obstructions (think I got too close to parked cars) and one for lane discipline which I think was where I got confused with the lanes coming off of a roundabout.
Original post by Stripes23
I got 5 minors. Two for safety when moving off, two for clearance/obstructions (think I got too close to parked cars) and one for lane discipline which I think was where I got confused with the lanes coming off of a roundabout.

Well done on passing :smile:

Those damn parked cars! I got two minors for them, and 2 more. One for observation at a junction and one other (which I'm trying to remember :lol: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
4 minors

1 for forgetting to indicate at a mini roundabout
2 for not indicating setting off from side of road
1 for leaving a roundabout while a car was coming round (bearing in mind it's a very busy roundabout at the best of times and this was 8:30am so was hectic)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
2 minors.
Observation - I looked left slightly too late at one of the junctions.
Indicating - I overtook a bus but didn't indicate as there were no cars behind nor oncoming vehicles who's path I was crossing.
Passed first time with NO minors at all! Was so happy =D
Reply 8
Original post by katiemcollins_x

Woah that's amazing, well done! :biggrin:

Very well done to everyone who has passed :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by katiemcollins_x

Ditto :five:
Passed with 1 minor for being less then 2 car lengths away from the car in front on a road xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by goldenfish
Passed with 1 minor for being less then 2 car lengths away from the car in front on a road xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow! Well done :biggrin:
I think it was 3, I don't think I deserved to pass though, I almost crashed on the way to the test center and that kind of put me on alert for my test.
Original post by justanotherposter
I think it was 3, I don't think I deserved to pass though, I almost crashed on the way to the test center and that kind of put me on alert for my test.

Yeah, I nearly crashed on the way to my test because of my nerves!

Well done :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending