The Student Room Group

Failed Hgv test now I feel worthless

Failed my driving test for category C the other day and feel like **** now. I was so close to passing 1 serious with 0 minors. Was all my fault and I feel so stupid for doing it. I’ve now got to wait potentially 5 weeks to try again and feel like I’ll just mess it up again and waste almost £500.

I’ve always wanted to do this and now I’m so close to getting there but it’s like life is just torturing me
Original post by Gillzy
Failed my driving test for category C the other day and feel like **** now. I was so close to passing 1 serious with 0 minors. Was all my fault and I feel so stupid for doing it. I’ve now got to wait potentially 5 weeks to try again and feel like I’ll just mess it up again and waste almost £500.

I’ve always wanted to do this and now I’m so close to getting there but it’s like life is just torturing me

Dont give up. You have proved that you can drive well, if you got 0 minors. Its just unfortunate that you managed to get 1 serious. Book your test again and go for it.
My dad didnt pass his hgv test first time. He passed second time.
2 lads who works at my place passed their hgv test second time as well.
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
Dont give up. You have proved that you can drive well, if you got 0 minors. Its just unfortunate that you managed to get 1 serious. Book your test again and go for it.
My dad didnt pass his hgv test first time. He passed second time.
2 lads who works at my place passed their hgv test second time as well.

Thanks Emma, I have booked another test which is over a month away but i am determined to pass it no matter how much money or time it takes. Was really sad about it for a few days but feel confident ill get it next time. Fun fact in relation to what you said about your dad and the work mates, Im part of a trucking group where one guy said they took it 6 times so pray i dont set a new record aha!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending