Want more information about this university?
anontsr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Haven't been to the open day but hopefully will soon. I currently live in london and have been living here for 19 years so I'm pretty used to the busy streets. Nightlife is a big factor to me so is Kent's nightlife any good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
muti15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Same problem with me, help please
waxby
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2412590

^^ This should help!
From my own experience, I've been to Venue (on campus nightclub) a few times and really liked it. The musics good, drinks aren't too expensive if I remember correctly, and the first time I went they were handing out free Nandos haha.
I've also been to Cuban in Canterbury town once on a Monday night and it was incredibly busy, and I have heard before that they turn lots of people away later on in the evening as the queue is down the street. The music was good though and I had a really good night!
AFTADBO
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Iโ€™ve heard itโ€™s bad for a uni
anacooke
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Canterbury's nightlife is a bit dead. The on campus club Venue is pretty decent but gets a bit samey. Cuban in town is tiny and is always packed - expensive too. Chemistry is a big 3 story club but it's a bit grimey. The top floor is always full of people ****ed out their heads on mandy.
PhilanderingBum
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by anontsr)
Haven't been to the open day but hopefully will soon. I currently live in london and have been living here for 19 years so I'm pretty used to the busy streets. Nightlife is a big factor to me so is Kent's nightlife any good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm set to go to CCCU this September to study policing. I imagine the large student population spices things up. Basically all I've heard is that Club Chemistry is massive but **** and the other clubs are tiny. There's a gay bar too apparently. That's literally all I know about Canterbury's nightlife. I'm pretty clueless iow
anacooke
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
there was a gay night at Steinbeck but chemistry bought the place and turned it into a cocktail bar lol
jrocksxo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey Guys, I just moved to Kent and found out about this Bar in Gravesend area and thought I'd share... SILK BAR gravesend... you guys need to check it out. Thank me Later....xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (179)
14.48%
I'm not sure (57)
4.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (363)
29.37%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.62%

Watched Threads