The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

How's the nightlife at Kent?

Haven't been to the open day but hopefully will soon. I currently live in london and have been living here for 19 years so I'm pretty used to the busy streets. Nightlife is a big factor to me so is Kent's nightlife any good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Same problem with me, help please :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2412590

^^ This should help! :smile:
From my own experience, I've been to Venue (on campus nightclub) a few times and really liked it. The musics good, drinks aren't too expensive if I remember correctly, and the first time I went they were handing out free Nandos haha.
I've also been to Cuban in Canterbury town once on a Monday night and it was incredibly busy, and I have heard before that they turn lots of people away later on in the evening as the queue is down the street. The music was good though and I had a really good night!
Reply 3
I’ve heard it’s bad for a uni
Reply 4
Canterbury's nightlife is a bit dead. The on campus club Venue is pretty decent but gets a bit samey. Cuban in town is tiny and is always packed - expensive too. Chemistry is a big 3 story club but it's a bit grimey. The top floor is always full of people ****ed out their heads on mandy.
Original post by anontsr
Haven't been to the open day but hopefully will soon. I currently live in london and have been living here for 19 years so I'm pretty used to the busy streets. Nightlife is a big factor to me so is Kent's nightlife any good?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm set to go to CCCU this September to study policing. I imagine the large student population spices things up. Basically all I've heard is that Club Chemistry is massive but **** and the other clubs are tiny. There's a gay bar too apparently. That's literally all I know about Canterbury's nightlife. I'm pretty clueless iow
Reply 6
there was a gay night at Steinbeck but chemistry bought the place and turned it into a cocktail bar lol
Reply 7
Hey Guys, I just moved to Kent and found out about this Bar in Gravesend area and thought I'd share... SILK BAR gravesend... you guys need to check it out. Thank me Later....xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending