The Student Room Group

Am I a slut? Or is it double standards?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Lamptastic
You and the sexy threads. :h:

Oh yes about this thread: The guy you flirted with a tool. At least your bf seems to have a level head even though I have no idea how or why open relationships even work.

You and you're secret office sex life :h:

But nah lol I find solace in these sort of threads or I'm just looking randomly for threads with amusing titles.
What's wrong with people these days, is one dick or one pussy not enough sufficient enough for a couple of months?
Reply 42
You're not a nice person.
Reply 43
Original post by SMEGGGY
You cock tease you.

Webcam sex is second best to real sex, use a webcam next time.
I can see why he reacted like this. Do you not fancy him then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe that webcam sex is better than phone sex so next time try on camera. ;-)
Do not spend any time with angry men.
Reply 45
Original post by samba
You're not a nice person.

Care to tell me why?
Reply 46
Original post by Old_Simon
Do not spend any time with angry men.

I didn't think I was doing :eek:
Reply 47
Original post by AdampskiB
Open relationships are so backward IMO. Unless you're Frank Underwood, then you're worthy enough of an open relationship.

Meh they sometimes work I think and things are going well between us.
Reply 48
Wow his reaction was awful. How could he say all that crap? And going on about those sisters is so wrong. What on earth? Steer clear of him!
Reply 49
Original post by Anonymous
Care to tell me why?

You said it yourself. And your ****ty cockteasing behaviour, unfortunately only encourages behaviour like his.
To answer the title no youre not a slut and there are no double standards.
You are however a bit harsh for leading someone on but youre only young and its hardly like youve broken the guys heart.

You sound like you should be single in this circumstance though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Meh they sometimes work I think and things are going well between us.

Do you not think it's unhealthy in some aspects? Experiencing exclusive relationships brings so many qualities to not just your life by your own personal experiences and qualities too.
Reply 52
Original post by AdampskiB
Do you not think it's unhealthy in some aspects? Experiencing exclusive relationships brings so many qualities to not just your life by your own personal experiences and qualities too.

No, I think that its a personal thing really some people can't handle it but some people can it just depends
Original post by Tom78
You and you're secret office sex life :h:

But nah lol I find solace in these sort of threads or I'm just looking randomly for threads with amusing titles.

I totally search the titles :h:
Does this make me a slut?

I've been with Tom for a couple of months, and as he went abroad for 3 months early in our relationship we decided it would be best to have an open type of relationship, in the sense that if I want to sleep with someone, I am honest and then we can possibly break up and remain friends, but flirting is okay.

Now I have been flirting a lot with another friend of mine, which went a little too far as we started having phone sex before I told him to stop. I told him that I am just joking with him, and don't take me seriously I'm just teasing. He got angry at me, telling me never to do that again to a man (i.e. start talking then change my mind) and I have low standards, swearing at me, laughing at my relationship and how I apparently slept with him too soon, telling me I wear certain clothes for attention, and basically I'm just a piece of meat, I'm a selfish person as I went out with my boyfriend when I knew he liked me, even though we weren't together.

He also told me about the time he slept with 2 sisters behind one of their backs, and got a girl preggers but shouted at her as she should have used contraceptive and "she slept with half the street" so it might not be his.

I got very angry and argued with him, to which he said sorry (didn't mean it).

My question is, I understand that I was wrong to flirt with him and basically lead him on like that, and I take full responsibility and for that I know I am wrong. We talk about sex quite a lot, and what we have done etc. So I understand I basically cock teased him :s-smilie:

But am I justified to be angry at him? I really feel he is a sexist hypocritical pig, as he judges me for my sexual history although he is fine, and that the worst thing I did was lead him on, and go too far.

P.s. I told my boyfriend about what I did, and he is okay with it as we had no sexual contact.

You sound like you have no morals or scruples. He is better off without you.
Doesn't change the fact your right :smile:

My god, it is you're not your. Either way you sound absolutely awful. Both the males in question deserve far better than you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending