The Student Room Group

Make Friends in Manchester?

Im living in Manchester about 7 months and i dont really know much people, in my college most of my colleagues r older than me and already have a family to take care of, i feel a bit lonely for having to stay by myself, im not really a party lad to seek friendship in a bar/pub, i alreeady tryed to go out but it still dificult to find someone, im up to do friends and find a girl to hang out and maybe date, im 20, any advices ?
Reply 1
Original post by Jordan_eric
Im living in Manchester about 7 months and i dont really know much people, in my college most of my colleagues r older than me and already have a family to take care of, i feel a bit lonely for having to stay by myself, im not really a party lad to seek friendship in a bar/pub, i alreeady tryed to go out but it still dificult to find someone, im up to do friends and find a girl to hang out and maybe date, im 20, any advices ?

Does your college have many society's? They can be a great method of meeting like minded people :smile:
Original post by Jordan_eric

There's lots of things to do to meet people, it's just a case of finding the places to get out and meet like-minded folks. What kind of thing are you interested in? :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by IanDangerously
There's lots of things to do to meet people, it's just a case of finding the places to get out and meet like-minded folks. What kind of thing are you interested in? :tongue:

sports, cinema, any social thing
Reply 4
Original post by BC95
Does your college have many society's? They can be a great method of meeting like minded people :smile:

theres only older people in there like 30´s over

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending