The Student Room Group

Problems fill out atas application

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jsmam1
I did and unfortunately I couldn't see the contacts too. Try to check ur spam or deleted emails. They said in their website that u should contact them when it takes longer than 20 days so try emailing them again and u might wanna consider visiting the British Embassy in ur country to at least give u a phone number or smth and if that doesn't work try to apply again . I hope the reply to u soon. Best of Luck

:frown: Thanks alot ...
Reply 21
Original post by farhan
:frown: Thanks alot ...

https://www.gov.uk/academic-technology-approval-scheme if u visit their official website there has been apparently a technical error in applications submitted in may which might explain the delay.
Reply 22
Original post by farhan
I checked with internet explorer and there is no phone number. Can you please check it ? Thanks

Applied: 5th July 2014
Time elapsed: 45 working days
Contact established: They refuse to talk on call and I have been sending them emails everyday for the past 10 days. In vain. It's like talking to a wall.
Programme: PhD Renewable Energy University of Exeter

I'm super desperate here because I declined offers in other countries for this and it doesn't seem to be working. :/ Did you get yours?
Reply 23
Original post by fkhd827
Applied: 5th July 2014
Time elapsed: 45 working days
Contact established: They refuse to talk on call and I have been sending them emails everyday for the past 10 days. In vain. It's like talking to a wall.
Programme: PhD Renewable Energy University of Exeter

I'm super desperate here because I declined offers in other countries for this and it doesn't seem to be working. :/ Did you get yours?

Hi,

For me, its been more than 3 months now. They once contacted me after a month where they needed some more details.. After that, there is no response from them..

I also have a similar situation like you as I also refused other options for this one. I contacted them via emails but no response form them as well. Can you please share the phone number with me ?
Reply 24
My university advised me to call the general enquiries Foreign Office switchboard at +44 (0)20 7008 1500. Just try it out. I tried once but didn't really work. Lemme know if it works for you.
:smile:
Reply 25
Original post by fkhd827
My university advised me to call the general enquiries Foreign Office switchboard at +44 (0)20 7008 1500. Just try it out. I tried once but didn't really work. Lemme know if it works for you.
:smile:

Hi,

I couldn't make a call on the number you provided. I was planning to call tomorrow but I just received my ATAS certificate.

I also wish you goodluck with your ATAS clearence.
Reply 26
Congratsssss :smile: That's amazing! If you could just tell me the dates when you applied, were asked for changes and received it that'll be epic. Also, best of luck with the visa process :smile:
Reply 27
Hi,

Thanks alot. I applied in the second last week of May for ATAS. I received email from them after 30 days that they need some more information which I sent back on 30th June (Dont Remember the dates exactly) ... After that, there were no contact from them. I received letter on 9th of August. So, the overall period was more than 3 months. So, I will suggest you to be patient with them as it can take some time.

Rest, wish you goodluck with your ATAS and further visa process.
Reply 28
got my atas in 16 working days
hey guys...
i have submitted my atas application thursday 27 nov 2014. after completed my application they said you will receive an e mail conformation with in 48 hours but still i am waiting and my log in details has been removed after submitted my application.does some one advise me what should i do thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending