The Student Room Group

how to find who stalks my facebook?

do any of you number of ways to find who stalks our facebook?
How to find a person who is not our friends on facebook who keeps stalking our page on facebook?

Any alternate ways?

Right-click anywhere and click on "View Source"

A new window will open

press "Ctrl F"

type "FriendsList" into the box that appears

copy the first number in the list minus the hyphen and the last number e.g. 1111111-2 should be copied as 1111111

facebook.com/copied number

That person is your number one stalker, do the same thing for as many of the subsequent numbers as you wish to see your top stalkers in order.
Reply 2
Original post by michaelhaych

A new window will open

press "Ctrl F"

copy the first number in the list minus the hyphen and the last number e.g. 1111111-2 should be copied as 1111111

That person is your number one stalker, do the same thing for as many of the subsequent numbers as you wish to see your top stalkers in order.

Hey, this is great!
But is there a way i can find who stalk my facebook page by people who are not my friends on facebook? How do i know and find that?
Original post by Subeeshana
Hey, this is great!
But is there a way i can find who stalk my facebook page by people who are not my friends on facebook? How do i know and find that?

I doubt you can do that. Add them first and check again after a few days
Original post by michaelhaych

A new window will open

press "Ctrl F"

That person is your number one stalker.

No, its not. Its the person whom you have had the most publicly visible interactions with.
Reply 5
Original post by Copperknickers
No, its not. Its the person whom you have had the most publicly visible interactions with.

see i want to know if any stranger who is not on facebook is stalking my fb page? i know them but have not added in my friend list. i should not add them but want to check if their stalking my fb page. How do i check that?
Reply 6
You can't do what you are looking to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Subeeshana
see i want to know if any stranger who is not on facebook is stalking my fb page? i know them but have not added in my friend list. i should not add them but want to check if their stalking my fb page. How do i check that?

You can't, because then Facebook would go out of business because everyone who Facebook stalks everyone else would be found out, and we'd all be screwed. :biggrin:

If you have a very good reason you could always go to the police, but that's only if you think the stalker poses a risk to your safety.
(edited 10 years ago)
Definitely doesnt work, its completely random unless 2 people I havent seen for 3 years are in love with me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending