The Student Room Group

I like 'rapey' stuff.

I've been in a relationship for a few months and my boyfriend has always pushed the boundaries a but - I tell him not to touch my breasts but he does anyway, I tell him I don't want it to go any further but he'll continue putting his hands down my pants ... And it turns me on incredibly when he does this. I don't want it at first, but as he continues despite my resistance I just get so turned on and wet.
And it's not that I like the play - it's the fact that he continues though I tell him not to. It doesn't excite me if it's role play and he knows I want it, it just feels jokey and stupid then.
Is there something seriously wrong with me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've been in a relationship for a few months and my boyfriend has always pushed the boundaries a but - I tell him not to touch my breasts but he does anyway, I tell him I don't want it to go any further but he'll continue putting his hands down my pants ... And it turns me on incredibly when he does this. I don't want it at first, but as he continues despite my resistance I just get so turned on and wet.
And it's not that I like the play - it's the fact that he continues though I tell him not to. It doesn't excite me if it's role play and he knows I want it, it just feels jokey and stupid then.

Doesn't really sound like a healthy relationship, tbh.
Reply 2

Yh get checked ASAP
Reply 3

I don't think there's anything wrong with you but I'm a bit concerned as to why your boyfriend doesn't stop when you tell him to.
Reply 4
The problem may come when one time he does something you genuinely don't want him to do, you really do want him to stop, and he doesn't.

I'd talk to him about it as it could be that he knows it turns you on when he defies you, and you can work out a way of making it safe going forwards.
Reply 5

I think it's normal. Some, not all, women like to be ''dominated'' I've heard.
Reply 6
Original post by C380
I don't think there's anything wrong with you but I'm a bit concerned as to why your boyfriend doesn't stop when you tell him to.

He's sweet and lovely and when I tell him insistently and commandingly (wtf, I told you to stop get off me) he does, and immediately apologises etc. But if I say no and he continues it turns me on so I don't insist. So it seems like I can hardly blame him if I end up lining it?
Reply 7
You need to talk to him about it. He probably is aware of it, and that's why he's continuing, but DarkWhite raises a valid point - one day he might do something that you genuinely don't want him to. Agree on a safe word if that situation arises, and then you could potentially carry on as you were before.
Original post by DarkWhite
The problem may come when one time he does something you genuinely don't want him to do, you really do want him to stop, and he doesn't.

I'd talk to him about it as it could be that he knows it turns you on when he defies you, and you can work out a way of making it safe going forwards.

A safe word is usually a good way of avoiding those situations.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by DarkWhite

Yeah, like I said he stops when I insist or shout at him ... But I'm just confused as to whether this is normal. If I told him I liked it it would just defeat the purpose as I'd then know he knew I would be persuaded, it's more that I like the fact that he tries to push me into it a bit, but I guess the trust is that he does stop when I shout at him or something!
Reply 10
Maybe you should develop a safe word that way you can use that instead of no when you genuinely want him to stop.
Well you're just creating a problem here for yourself aren't you. I've long been of the opinion that we design our own sexualities so there are some pinnacles we can never reach (otherwise we'd reach them and get bored). You imprisoning yourself in this logical paradox would be an example.
Reply 12
Original post by BeaJS
You need to talk to him about it. He probably is aware of it, and that's why he's continuing, but DarkWhite raises a valid point - one day he might do something that you genuinely don't want him to. Agree on a safe word if that situation arises, and then you could potentially carry on as you were before.

Original post by King Leonidas
LMAO!

A safe word is usually a good way of avoiding those situations.

Should it concern me about him that he just continues when I say no - he's always been pushy and only accepts it upon insistence. And since I've never mentioned it to him and he just continues does that seem like a questionable character?
It really confuses me that I like it. And if we talked about it/had a safe word it wouldn't be real, it would just be role play so wouldn't turn me on.
Reply 13
Should it concern me about him that he just continues when I say no - he's always been pushy and only accepts it upon insistence. And since I've never mentioned it to him and he just continues does that seem like a questionable character?
It really confuses me that I like it. And if we talked about it/had a safe word it wouldn't be real, it would just be role play so wouldn't turn me on.

That kind of behaviour concerns me, but that's because I generally hate being pushed into anything.

I don't think it would make it play though - you wouldn't be pre-arranging these situations, so to speak, they would just happen as they do now. The safe-word is just there just in case he goes too far one day, it's not as though you're specifically setting aside time for role-play. It's just happening as it does now.
Definitely get a safe-word.
Yeah, like I said he stops when I insist or shout at him ... But I'm just confused as to whether this is normal. If I told him I liked it it would just defeat the purpose as I'd then know he knew I would be persuaded, it's more that I like the fact that he tries to push me into it a bit, but I guess the trust is that he does stop when I shout at him or something!

Sure, and it's perfectly normal to have fetishes.

Just in this scenario it's important to be safe. Something as simple as a safe word could be enough to keep it exciting but also give the security that if communication isn't working in the heat of the moment, you can stop safely.
Reply 16
Original post by scrotgrot
Well you're just creating a problem here for yourself aren't you. I've long been of the opinion that we design our own sexualities so there are some pinnacles we can never reach (otherwise we'd reach them and get bored). You imprisoning yourself in this logical paradox would be an example.

Haha you seem to get it, I guess I am but I feel like I can't really step out of it ..
Reply 17
Original post by BeaJS
That kind of behaviour concerns me, but that's because I generally hate being pushed into anything.

I don't think it would make it play though - you wouldn't be pre-arranging these situations, so to speak, they would just happen as they do now. The safe-word is just there just in case he goes too far one day, it's not as though you're specifically setting aside time for role-play. It's just happening as it does now.

But I feel like that's exactly what I like - him pushing it while knowing I said no and wasn't keen. If he knows I actually want him to and no doesn't mean no then it wouldn't be so attractive, because the reality is taken out if it.
From an objective point of view should his behaviour make me think twice? I haven't ever told him I've liked stuff, sometimes he's pushed it and I've been upset and stopped him (but still turned on!)
Reply 18

There's nothing wrong with you, women love being dominated, it's in their DNA. Can't be bothered to look for them but there are studies out there and most women have rape fantasies and they also love putting up fake resistance to sex. This is why rape is so confusing.

No, perfectly normal.
Your boyfriend could be doing it noticing that you find it arousing.
If he genuinely thinks you don't want to, and does it... yeah, that's bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending