The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If any United fan wants me to edit my posts, I'll be glad to. Just had to get stuck in once I realised everyone had gone to bed. Except Deshi.
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Yeah your right Tottenham, Everton and Southampton are your rivals.

1/10
Was not quoted in.

Feel inadequate.
FFS I missed out again even when I was quoted in :colonhash:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 24
I actually had the second post but deleted it as I wasn't in the mood to wum you losers, then I saw that you put a pic of Gerrard in your OP (that small club mentality), and I felt obliged.

When I can be bothered I will edit some stuff in.
juan-mata_2803942b.jpg
untitled1.png
Untitled.png
untitled8.png
untitled6.png
untitled4.png

:rofl:
Reply 27
Been clearing out all the old United magazines and programmes I collected over the years recently, but I had to keep a few. One of them in particular was where I got an email I sent to them printed :laugh:

Good old Wes. December 2007, that.
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Yeah your right Tottenham, Everton and Southampton are your rivals.

12-things-that-have-happened-since-arsenal-last-won-a-trophy-02-456x645.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg
Original post by Deshi
I actually had the second post but deleted it as I wasn't in the mood to wum you losers, then I saw that you put a pic of Gerrard in your OP (that small club mentality), and I felt obliged.

When I can be bothered I will edit some stuff in.

Pretty pissed. Missed the first page. Liverpool and Arsenal fans getting in should be a crime.
Reply 31
Oh Gerrard.
Always knew could rely on Jose to produce the business vs. the Scousers!

Just the irony of Gerrard talking post match vs. Man City about not letting it slip...lol.
In

1398625353498.jpg

And I got quoted too..night made :jive:

How many weeks are months does anyone know (cba to work it out tbh) how long this thread lasts? There must be a general time scale? One month..six months?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayles101
In

1398625353498.jpg

And I got quoted too..night made :jive:

How many weeks are months does anyone know (cba to work it out tbh) how long this thread lasts? There must be a general time scale? One month..six months?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kagawa's face always kills me in that picture :lol:

Probably won't be a new thread until next season now
My favourite ever night in football. Still gives me goosebumps even now.

1398625890090.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayles101

This thread will last a good 5/6 months. Nobody's going to post in the club threads when the World Cup is on.
Reply 36
Hmmm city or liverpool.... not sure which i would prefer to win the league
Original post by sr90
This thread will last a good 5/6 months. Nobody's going to post in the club threads when the World Cup is on.
I don't know with a new manager and transfers. I think the rumour mill will be going hell for leather this summer.

Spoiler

I think the threads last around three months on average these days. Got a feeling this one will be filled to the rim with Cesc rumours. Sigh.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm expecting big things from Deshi.

Latest