The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you also have a penis that is why men don't wear them plus why do want to see a old lady's backside for?
If you have a peachy, tight booty then you have a duty to show it off.
Lol why would you complain?
Know how you feeling OP. Sometimes in front of me there's a girl with a beautiful ass and I just stare at it and walk behind her, I don't even look where I'm going, I just do it. It's like there's an invisible rope between the ass and me and it's dragging me along and I can't help but follow.

I got caught by this chick once, she slapped me and called me a misogynistic perv but I just said "Back up that ass...

Spoiler

If you got it flaunt it that's my motto :laugh:
For attention, obviously!

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
If you have a peachy, tight booty then you have a duty to show it off.

:eek: :lol:
Because modesty and humility are two concepts we lost a long time ago.
Sometimes it's not our intention to deliberately show off our ass. We wear tight dresses/skirts because we like them. If you have a problem with it, don't look!
1. For the attention.
2. They want the D.
3. Why you questioning it? Just be 'mirin dat ass :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can understand why gay men peakcock but I was under the impression that women don't like anal.

I suspect that it's not intentional. Fashion caters to flat ppl and so ppl with big bums juat stretch the same pants as their flat counterparts.
They are simply just proving that they have a bum though and are a vulnerable human just like everyone else.
Reply 12
Why do men show off their gains?

We all like showing off our assets
Ladies who do this please don't be surprised when you catch men staring at your ass , it's pretty much impossible not to.
Reply 14
Skin tight clothing can be flattering when people have a nice body. What I don't get is really short shorts with the ass cheeks hanging out. I saw this girl once and you could kind of just see her whole bum and it wasn't even that hot and just why!
Original post by Bassetts
Mirin something that you will never be able to touch. :wink: You're also playing right into their hands and giving them exactly what they want, and you get nothing in return (other than some sexual frustration). :wink:

:O

They were tricking me all along :colonhash: Well no more!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Dragonboom.
Reply 17
I'm not sure that they are delberately shown off. They are simply present as part of the human body and coupled with modern fashion the result is,in many cases,a very pleasing sight. Thre are lots of lovely bottoms of all kinds up and down studentville in downtown Manchester. That is not to say of course that there are also not non student bottoms and indeed bottoms of many ages that are available for admiration.

I know plenty of women who are well past 40 or 50 who have fit bodies and have plenty to shout about.

Fat,,as always is anyones enemy. A little bit of curvature sits well with some ladies. This is especially so of some ethnic groups eg Greek/African/Spanish and Italian high street hunnies. On an overfed munter from Gorton,less so.
They're worried their butts are not as round and soft as us eggs :biggrin:
Reply 19
They are advertising their youth and fertility to the highly prized males in the area and competing with the other women at the same time. It's called biology and it's been around for a while.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest