The Student Room Group

Fun drinking games that can lead to sex?

Does anyone have any suggestions on drinking games that can lead to seduction and consequently sex? Preferably one-on-one drinking games that I can play with my bf
Reply 1
Why?
Reply 2
Snap. If you get snap the loser has too take off an item of clothing til there naked. The end.
Original post by Twinport53
Snap. If you get snap the loser has too take off an item of clothing til there naked. The end.

That's too easy/straight forward :| It's gotta be fun & not seem like it's for pervy reasons- even though it is
Reply 4
Original post by hexagonalRod
That's too easy/straight forward :| It's gotta be fun & not seem like it's for pervy reasons- even though it is

How would it be pervy if its your partner?
Original post by Twinport53
How would it be pervy if its your partner?

I guess I don't know what pervy means, I thought it was just obsessing over sex
Reply 6
Just drink until you both look even more attracted to each other I guess.
"Drink until you want to shag me" is a personal favourite of mine.

The objective is that you drink until you want to shag me.
Reply 8
Original post by missfrivolous
Does anyone have any suggestions on drinking games that can lead to seduction and consequently sex? Preferably one-on-one drinking games that I can play with my bf

Can't think of one now but you can come to mine and we find out the best seductive drinking game that leads to sex.
Not a drinking game, per se, but Twister.

Use two player rules where one person says a colour and the other a limb, every time someone loses they take a shot (or two, or whatever).

Given that twister ends with one person falling on top of the other, and twister is quite sweaty work...it won't be long before playing the game seems boring.

If you need to hurry things along a bit, add in 'remove an item of clothing' to the losing criteria

n.b. if you're trying to be subtle 'come round mine and we'll play drinking twister' isn't subtle.
(edited 9 years ago)
Why do you need to play a drinking game? Surely it's more fun when you're sober and can remember everything?
Reply 11
Any of them really as getting excessively drunk in a highly immature way is a powerful aphrodisiac. Go for 'spin the bottle' if you want to be certain of a retro experience and a shag. And there is always the modern equivalent 'spin the cell phone'
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending