The Student Room Group

Where can we meet a bit older boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alice_9869
Thanks, like what hobbies exactly I donw want any boring circles lol or anything like that!

Something you enjoy, otherwise what's the point?

Pretending to subscribe to a subculture just to 'look cool' isn't going to cut it once you're out of your teens. If you're really that vapid, then you're not going to attract the 'more mature' guys you're after anyway.

If you're not interesting, interesting people won't be interested in you.
Reply 21
The bingo centre.
Reply 22
Original post by antipathy
Something you enjoy, otherwise what's the point?

Pretending to subscribe to a subculture just to 'look cool' isn't going to cut it once you're out of your teens. If you're really that vapid, then you're not going to attract the 'more mature' guys you're after anyway.

If you're not interesting, interesting people won't be interested in you.

Of course I am interesting but would older guys be interested in what I'm interested in? I like things girls like and they probably like things girls don't like ... :|

So there is no hope? ...
Of course I am interesting but would older guys be interested in what I'm interested in? I like things girls like and they probably like things girls don't like ... :|

So there is no hope? ...

You are an example of jailbait I'm sorry, I would advice you nip this idea in the bud and convince yourself that you should stick to sleeping with guys your own age

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Jakebarker1605
You are an example of jailbait I'm sorry, I would advice you nip this idea in the bud and convince yourself that you should stick to sleeping with guys your own age

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can that be if legal age is 16 in my country?? Thank you all : ))apparently I will have to ask some more however Im afraid nobody will know the answer tbh :|

So there is no hope? ...

You're correct. At no point in the history of mankind have a man and a woman ever reconciled their divisive social conditioning and found the same thing interesting.

If the things you find interesting are freehand nail-varnish designs, poodles, crochet and synchronised swimming, then no, you probably won't find many men interested in those.

On the other hand, if you're interested in things like music, live comedy, photography, sports, politics - or any of the literally millions of non-gender-specific interests, then you might stand a chance.
How can that be if legal age is 16 in my country?? Thank you all : ))apparently I will have to ask some more however Im afraid nobody will know the answer tbh :|

Well you're clearly only in it for sex, and I personally wouldn't risk it with a younger lass as they're jailbait, wether they're legal or not, at 16, that's too risky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not saying wanting sex is bad, I'm just saying that there's very few people (including me) who think that you'll go off with these older guys, 18/19 maybe even 20, and you won't enjoy it, and cry the rape game. And as guys we don't like seeing that happen. If you stick to guys your own age, everybody's happy, you're getting sex, they're getting sex, no ones getting done for rape happy days😊😊😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try with the horses

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can meet a bit older boys in everywhere XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tawaz1997
Try with the horses

Posted from TSR Mobile

That could work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by swagyolo420
U came to the wrong website, we are all sad, lonely virgins and can provide you with no excitement.

P.s the majority of us are under 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying chaste because I except my future wife to be a virgin ,and no I'm no sad :biggrin:
Reply 32
I find it confusing how you want to meet an older boy when they will probobly just **** you around because they'll see you as an ''easy'' target. My advice would be to stick to people around your age simply because you'll get your feelings hurt.
R Kelly's house (take your umbrella)
Older guys are trouble. I got groomed by a guy who advertised himself as a friend. Lol funny actually. He sexually abducted me. I mean I wasn't raped...could've been...
Original post by Rebel_Chick
Older guys are trouble. I got groomed by a guy who advertised himself as a friend. Lol funny actually. He sexually abducted me. I mean I wasn't raped...could've been...

Not all older guys are trouble -_- ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chantheman
Not all older guys are trouble -_- ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't challenge me... Ryan. :talkhand:
And why are you getting upset. Are you older [than me]?
Original post by Tai Ga
The bingo centre.

:teehee:
Original post by Rebel_Chick
Don't challenge me... Ryan. :talkhand:
And why are you getting upset. Are you older [than me]?

Challenge you? :') what is this a dual or something? Haha I'm joking, because its annoying when people make a presumption on an older gender because of a minority of that older gender sustain that negative stereotype :') and well I wouldn't know, I'm 18 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chantheman
Challenge you? :') what is this a dual or something? Haha I'm joking, because its annoying when people make a presumption on an older gender because of a minority of that older gender sustain that negative stereotype :') and well I wouldn't know, I'm 18 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't you the guy who laughed at the 38 yr old wanting to shag and then eat sandwiches. :laugh: You should see where I'm coming from with this one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending