The Student Room Group

Where can we meet a bit older boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rebel_Chick
Aren't you the guy who laughed at the 38 yr old wanting to shag and then eat sandwiches. :laugh: You should see where I'm coming from with this one.

Yeah XD I laughed because the idea of having a subway after a shag is pretty funny to imagine haha, so what's your point? BTW 38 years old is like way older than "a bit older" so that's way out of context and doesn't support your argument that all older guys are somehow evil :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by swagyolo420
U came to the wrong website, we are all sad, lonely virgins and can provide you with no excitement.

P.s the majority of us are under 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol this whole site is making much more sense to me now.
Original post by chantheman
Yeah XD I laughed because the idea of having a subway after a shag is pretty funny to imagine haha, so what's your point? BTW 38 years old is like way older than "a bit older" so that's way out of context and doesn't support your argument that all older guys are somehow evil :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you attacking me Ryan. :cry2: And I never said they were evil, I was just being subjective based on a bad experience.
18 year old guys are just as childish (in my experience), the only difference between them and 16 year olds is that they go out drinking (legally) and go to proper clubs and bars.
The only 18 year olds that will go for 16 years olds are the ones that can't get girls their own age so have to go for younger, more naive girls or the ones who'll take advantage of your age and naivety and try to use you..
You just need to find a mature guy your own age
Reply 44
your 16 and you want two years older lol, another silly girl. well best place is student night clubs.
Why are you attacking me Ryan. :cry2: And I never said they were evil, I was just being subjective based on a bad experience.

I'm not attacking you XD I'm just saying you can't say all older boys are trouble when you've not met all older boys to support that claim :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know a guy who would rape you.
Original post by consumed by stuff
I know a guy who would rape you.

Me? Oh okay but let me get the lube

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not attacking you XD I'm just saying you can't say all older boys are trouble when you've not met all older boys to support that claim :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

:K:...maybe that bloke was just exceptionally perverted and greasy and really wanted turkey and vinaigrette on sesame seed bread lmao
Original post by slade p
your 16 and you want two years older lol, another silly girl. well best place is student night clubs.

If she's 16, she won't get into nightclubs.. unless the're the 13+ ones, but I doubt there'd be any 18 year olds there:rolleyes:
Me? Oh okay but let me get the lube

Posted from TSR Mobile

The OP, silly...
:K:...maybe that bloke was just exceptionally perverted and greasy and really wanted turkey and vinaigrette on sesame seed bread lmao

I understand that there are some pretty weird guys out there :') just understand that there are normal older guys haha :') mmm turkey

Posted from TSR Mobile
The OP, silly...

What is OP? Opening poster?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What makes you think older guys want to date/**** 16 year olds?
Original post by christopher23
What makes you think older guys want to date/**** 16 year olds?

Meh they might not want to, but it happens because age doesn't really stop people, of course, it does in extreme degrees of age difference xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is OP? Opening poster?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Original Poster...:unsure:
I think Original Poster...:unsure:

Damn shame, I've bought the lube now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
having sexual relations with older people fun tbh. (not too old though rofl. Just a bit)

Maybe you should try tinder. (I never used it but apparently its good for that sort of thing)
Not sure why everyone is saying OP is stupid. I think its pretty friggin obvious an 18 year old is gonna be a bit more mature than a 16 year old lol.

Not EVERYONE is a desperate lonely virgin waiting to rape someone lmao.
Original post by ChickenMadness
having sexual relations with older people fun tbh. (not too old though rofl. Just a bit)

Maybe you should try tinder. (I never used it but apparently its good for that sort of thing)

Well well look who it is...:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending