The Student Room Group

Where can we meet a bit older boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
Not sure why everyone is saying OP is stupid. I think its pretty friggin obvious an 18 year old is gonna be a bit more mature than a 16 year old lol.

Not EVERYONE is a desperate lonely virgin waiting to rape someone lmao.

I am✋

Posted from TSR Mobile
having sexual relations with older people fun tbh. (not too old though rofl. Just a bit)

Maybe you should try tinder. (I never used it but apparently its good for that sort of thing)

Is it because they get served for fags and booze to make it "fun"? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chantheman
Is it because they get served for fags and booze to make it "fun"? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah its cus they're more experienced and kinda take control and don't mess around at all. Tis an exciting experience when you're young and don't know much.

Original post by Rebel_Chick
Well well look who it is...:colone:

Well hey:biggrin:

How have you been? :cool: Went LARPing yet? :tongue:
How have you been? :cool: Went LARPing yet? :tongue:

lol nah. I'm going to Mexico on Tuesday though for 2 weeks. Hows you?
nah its cus they're more experienced and kinda take control and don't mess around at all. Tis an exciting experience when you're young and don't know much.

In other words "notice me senpai!!!!!" XD they take control, is that euthamism for rape? 0,o

Posted from TSR Mobile
In other words "notice me senpai!!!!!" XD they take control, is that euthamism for rape? 0,o

Posted from TSR Mobile

no it's not a euphemism for rape lol. Not sure how else to word it lel. It's just fun.
Reply 67
18 year olds 'ready to commit'? I'm not even ready to commit at 23.
no it's not a euphemism for rape lol. Not sure how else to word it lel. It's just fun.

Haha I know I was joking :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by Lewk
18 year olds 'ready to commit'? I'm not even ready to commit at 23.

Agreed. I didn't know anyone at 18 that was ready to commit. None of the couples back then lasted through uni.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Go to germany almost everyone is older.
Thank me later
You just need to find a german who can speak english. Thats the hard part

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would say it's probably harder to find a German of that age who doesn't speak English...
lol nah. I'm going to Mexico on Tuesday though for 2 weeks. Hows you?

Ooh someone's an adventurer, aren't you. And I'm fine. Pretty in the city. Went on a date but don't worry, he's not 38. He's...32. :colondollar: Will I ever learn? Next I'll be crying how he tried to feed me ice cream with his cock.
Original post by TurboCretin
I would say it's probably harder to find a German of that age who doesn't speak English...

Deutschland Deutschland über alles, über alles in der welt!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by TurboCretin

I beg to disagree. I worked as a English language assistant in a couple of German schools. They're really not very good on average.
Original post by Ronove
I beg to disagree. I worked as a English language assistant in a couple of German schools. They're really not very good on average.

Well that's surprising. My own experience was different, but it was just with talking to Germans at random in the street. Perhaps I lucked out.
Ooh someone's an adventurer, aren't you. And I'm fine. Pretty in the city. Went on a date but don't worry, he's not 38. He's...32. :colondollar: Will I ever learn? Next I'll be crying how he tried to feed me ice cream with his cock.

lmao. Tbh I don't find the appeal of sticking my dick in cold things :tongue:

and ye I guess I am a bit. Gonna go see mayan temples n jungle trekking n stuff :biggrin:
lmao. Tbh I don't find the appeal of sticking my dick in cold things :tongue:

and ye I guess I am a bit. Gonna go see mayan temples n jungle trekking n stuff :biggrin:

I've known a bloke who wanted a suck with ice cubes and spearmint in my mouth. So some guys want cold stuff on their pogo stick lol Don't ask how that night went btw...
I've known a bloke who wanted a suck with ice cubes and spearmint in my mouth. So some guys want cold stuff on their pogo stick lol Don't ask how that night went btw...

Did the chewing gum get stuck on his nob?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did the chewing gum get stuck on his nob?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao I said don't ask about that night Ryan! :angry:

And anyway it wasn't gum it was Ice breakers...:rofl:
lmao I said don't ask about that night Ryan! :angry:

And anyway it wasn't gum it was Ice breakers...:rofl:

Omg she knows my name, let me fanboy right now :') - and saying that is obviously going to arouse curiosity :') and oh... Was it like sucking on an ice sickle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending