The Student Room Group

Where can we meet a bit older boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rebel_Chick
I've known a bloke who wanted a suck with ice cubes and spearmint in my mouth. So some guys want cold stuff on their pogo stick lol Don't ask how that night went btw...

Went badly? :biggrin:
I've had the completely opposite experience of a girl taking a big gulps of hot tea then giving a blowjob haha. tbfh it felt amazing lol. Hot beats cold imo :redface:

(she was one of the older ones I was talking about. They know what they're doing :redface:)
Original post by ChickenMadness
I've had the completely opposite experience of a girl taking a big gulps of hot tea then giving a blowjob haha. tbfh it felt amazing lol. Hot beats cold imo :redface:

(she was one of the older ones I was talking about. They know what they're doing :redface:)

Idk, I don't fancy a scalded penis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Ooh someone's an adventurer, aren't you. And I'm fine. Pretty in the city. Went on a date but don't worry, he's not 38. He's...32. :colondollar: Will I ever learn? Next I'll be crying how he tried to feed me ice cream with his cock.

Urrrm...
Original post by chantheman
Omg she knows my name, let me fanboy right now :') - and saying that is obviously going to arouse curiosity :') and oh... Was it like sucking on an ice sickle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm psychic. Lol no I saw your name on your TSR. Is all of this so shocking. I put my name as well.

No it wasn't like sucking an ice sickle you div :girlhit: It was for him wanting the chilling effect on his penis. Oh God :blush: And then we went out for sandwiches lol
Original post by Geo21
Urrrm...

I know we're chatting in front of everyone but I've spoken to these blokes before. They get what I'm saying.
Idk, I don't fancy a scalded penis

Posted from TSR Mobile

She wouldn't be drinking the tea if it was scalding hot though :tongue:
I'm psychic. Lol no I saw your name on your TSR. Is all of this so shocking. I put my name as well.

No it wasn't like sucking an ice sickle you div :girlhit: It was for him wanting the chilling effect on his penis. Oh God :blush: And then we went out for sandwiches lol

I knew that :wink: hahah chilling effect :') I bet he martyr barren with ice packs XD and what is this relation between sex and sandwiches?!?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Listen he was being experimental. lol

At risk of frostbited penis xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I knew that :wink: hahah chilling effect :') I bet he martyr barren with ice packs XD and what is this relation between sex and sandwiches?!?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao I never thought about why he took us for sandwiches. And you switched on the light bulb, maybe he wanted to eat me and then eat a turkey wrap? I'm not a bloke, I don't know. Guess blokes like a nice meal after a nice shag? lol

That usually ends up being fun though tbf :biggrin:
At risk of frostbited penis xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

His dick, not mine :closedeyes:
His dick, not mine :closedeyes:

You do even freakier **** don't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That usually ends up being fun though tbf :biggrin:

Yep. Sometimes..until a 38 yr old man sneaks his dick in my hands while I'm watching music videos. :gah:
You do even freakier **** don't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now now Ryan...I'm an angel. :colone:
Original post by Alice_9869
How can that be if legal age is 16 in my country?? Thank you all : ))apparently I will have to ask some more however Im afraid nobody will know the answer tbh :|

Consensual age is 16 in the UK too. However most would be smart enough not to play with fire.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what they all say :whip:

Yep. Sometimes..until a 38 yr old man sneaks his dick in my hands while I'm watching music videos. :gah:

Must have thought you needed prompting cus you're an angel :tongue:
That's what they all say :whip:

Must have thought you needed prompting cus you're an angel :tongue:

Lol I wonder if the OP will come back and wonder what happened to his thread. I like this.

Maybe he did think that because I had already insisted I was a good girl anyway. But then I had some fraudulent slips and contradicted myself. Next thing I know he wants me to play tug of war with his weapon of mass destruction. I thought black fellas were gentlemen. :eek:
at this age ur best staying away, all they want is sex, sex and more sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending