The Student Room Group

Where can we meet a bit older boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rebel_Chick
Lol I wonder if the OP will come back and wonder what happened to his thread. I like this.

Maybe he did think that because I had already insisted I was a good girl anyway. But then I had some fraudulent slips and contradicted myself. Next thing I know he wants me to play tug of war with his weapon of mass destruction. I thought black fellas were gentlemen. :eek:

Atleast you don't have negative stereotypes haha. But to be fair on that dude, I've found theres a bad girl in most girls. But it just needs encouragement to come out. He needs to work in his persuasive skills though :biggrin:
Original post by ChickenMadness
Atleast you don't have negative stereotypes haha. But to be fair on that dude, I've found theres a bad girl in most girls. But it just needs encouragement to come out. He needs to work in his persuasive skills though :biggrin:

Lol duh! He just grabbed my hand and I thought, okay romantic. And next thing I know my eyes literally went like :gah: because I felt an arm in my hand. And then I realised...it wasn't an arm. I was traumatised. Not because it was a cock but because he was so uncouth. Ugh. What a tosser. lmao. There was another bloke who I said had a small dick and he hit me. :s-smilie: So I got these gangbangers on him and they jumped him. :giggle:
Lol duh! He just grabbed my hand and I thought, okay romantic. And next thing I know my eyes literally went like :gah: because I felt an arm in my hand. And then I realised...it wasn't an arm. I was traumatised. Not because it was a cock but because he was so uncouth. Ugh. What a tosser. lmao. There was another bloke who I said had a small dick and he hit me. :s-smilie: So I got these gangbangers on him and they jumped him. :giggle:

i feel like you put yourself in these situations a lot lol.

tbh don't agree with second half.
(edited 9 years ago)

What the hell hahah XD make up your mind woman :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shut. Up. About. It. How can you not agree. Don't annoy me. I see you edited so you added that bit in just to annoy me. :angry: SO I'm just supposed to let him hit me and walk away. It's okay to say, That was horrible Annais. That guy is a prick. You won't look soft, you'll look like a gentleman. What else was I supposed to do at the time. :argh:
Original post by chantheman

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? Sorry Ryan. I see you I'm just being hounded in some other stupid thread about not being fat lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't leave without saying goof night.

It says goof night. I meant good night but...I'll leave it lol

I have a temper so don't let it piss or run you off. And manners cost nothing so say good night next time. :closedeyes:
Bitches love saggy balllllsack
Don't leave without saying goof night.

It says goof night. I meant good night but...I'll leave it lol

Goof night ;3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Before you go look at the post above you. I laughed out loud.
Before you go look at the post above you. I laughed out loud.

I did and I wish I didn't now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending