The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Pineapple yoghurt sounds like it should be said with an American accent - try it!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
cool! I've only ever seen chocoocococolate ones!
Reply 2142
My chocolate chip cookies are orgasmic~
Reply 2143
I nearly had a minor heart attack - OMG SOMEONE IS GETTING SHOT OUTSIDE.

Then I saw the fireworks :redface:
Fireworks?

?!'
1!!

:eek3:
Reply 2145
Did you not see/hear them?
Reply 2146
Darielle
You joined almost a year before me, Fragsta, and I have more posts. Does that mean that you're quiet or that i'm a loud mouth? (Be careful how you answer this one :p:)

Hmm.... I'm really not quiet. Not in person. I have quite a loud voice, although not at the moment because I'm a bit ill.

But on TSR I've been quite quiet until I started to get excited about Sheffield. You're not loud-mouthed. 367 posts is actually pretty pathetic for 2 months by my standard! :rolleyes: No offense intended, mind:wink:

Also, I like the new flag! *wikipedias Micronesia*
Reply 2147
Paste what wikipedia says on here :biggrin:

I shall try and have a new flag at least once a week, variety is the spice of life and all. And I think 367 posts is great! :frown:

Since I didn't have internet for a week *mumbles*
Reply 2148
Darielle
Paste what wikipedia says on here :biggrin:

I shall try and have a new flag at least once a week, variety is the spice of life and all. And I think 367 posts is great! :frown:

I'm kidding! It is good, 9.30 posts per day! Wow! Still, I've been known to have the highest post count on a forum or two sustaining it for a few months...:cool:

I'm cool.:p:

Wikipedia
Micronesia, from the ancient Greek μικρος (small) and νησος (island), is the name of a region in the Pacific Ocean. The Philippines lie to the west, Indonesia to the south west, Papua New Guinea and Melanesia to the south, and Polynesia to the south-east and east.
Reply 2149
Bravo *claps*

Well I have made lasagne, gone to all my lectures today, made chocolate chip cookies, and done some notes. Sleep sounds like a pretty good idea now, considering my 9am lecture.

TTFN :suith:
Reply 2150
I think I shall follow suit. I also have a 9am lecture... just like today... and the day before that... and the day before that... and the day before that.... :frown:

Goodnight :biggrin:
I'm baaaack. I like the Buddah Bar, definitely go there again, fabulous cocktails. And we finally got to see Karens room yay, it was cool to have a nice girly night =D I've got to read marketing stuff now bleeeurgh
Reply 2152
.jen.
mmm ben & jerrys cookie dough ice cream is the best

Totally.
If you ever come here instead of FiL going to Notts I will get some in and we can bond while eating gluttonous ice-cream! I'm sure the sugar rush would help break down those social barriers. That's just an offer you can't refuse you know. :cool:

Oh I saw the fireworks, they were over in Sainsburys direction!
Forget the ice cream ,the raw cookie dough is enough for me mmmmm. We should just make our own one day, and eat it alllll
brak3n
Totally.
If you ever come here instead of FiL going to Notts I will get some in and we can bond while eating gluttonous ice-cream! I'm sure the sugar rush would help break down those social barriers. That's just an offer you can't refuse you know. :cool:

Oh I saw the fireworks, they were over in Sainsburys direction!

haha yesss :five: that would be brill :p: :biggrin:

im coming to sheffield!
wake up wake up wake up!
I am awakeacakeacake
fils a cake *giggles* what type? :p:
Yummmy one. :biggrin:
well duhhh

Latest

Trending

Trending